Chance me: Transfer for UCLA/UCB

Hi, I am a TRANSFER Cog Sci prospective major at UCLA and UCB. My stats:

GPA: 4.0

IGETC fully completed

Extracurricular:

• Internship at a depression clinic - I have been an intern there since May 2017 and have continued that internship into this semester. I wrote about it as well.
  • Work part time at an retirement community
  • Current Phi Theta Kappa member at my community college
  • Formerly a member of the AVID program for 4 years in high school

Awards/Honors:

• President’s Honor Roll (although I didn’t list it…)
  • AP Scholar with Distinction (another one I failed to mention; I have 6 ap courses with 3s and above which is clear on my app).
  • Outstanding Senior Award in the English Department at my high school
  • Top 3 winner of a district-wide writing competition in the AVID program during high school for three consecutive years.

Essays:
My essays were nothing real extraordinary, however I wrote about my personal issues related to my mental health and also a death in my family that occurred during my first semester at my community college.

For UCB, they didn’t articulate a lot of courses on assist.org but I have completed all of the pre-requisites (besides one which in the margins says I can take at Berkeley).

For UCLA, I am more concerned because I am missing a few pre-requisites for the major (Two of them are not articulated for my college) and I elected to put off the third to take an alternative course to the requirement at the university if I choose to go there.

Cognitive Science is not an impacted major for either school

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

you look like a very strong applicant. I would encourage you to also TAG another campus as fall back.
good luck.