Chances of getting into SSP/other competitive summer camps

Hi everyone,
I’m currently a sophomore, I’m wondering what my chances are of getting into SSP/COSMOS/BU RISE/RMP.

Do these science programs care about things like history, english, and economics?

Give me your thoughts down below.

My courseloads:

9th grade courseload: AP Calc AB, AP Microeconomics, AP Macroeconomics, AP Physics 1, AP US gov., Spanish II, Honors English literature, Honors English Language.
GPA ended with 3.9, all As except for a B+ in Spanish. 5 AP tests, earned 4 5s and 1 4.

Took 2d digital art in the summer, got an A.

10th grade courseload(courseload now)
AP Statistics, AP Calc BC, AP Physics C (mechanics + electricity in one course), Spanish III, AP Language, Honors Chem, APUSH.

I don’t really have any awards just yet, I was two questions off qualifying for AIME last year (hopefully I can make it this year), and I’m planning on doing F=ma this year but that probably won’t come in time for the admissions.

If I can maintain As in my classes and get a 1500+ on my SAT (I’m planning to take it in November), do I have a decent shot at getting in as a sophomore?
I know SSP takes juniors over sophomores most of the time, but on their website it says, " If you are a sophomore excelling in math & science courses normally taken by seniors , then consider applying as a sophomore. But you’ll still have a better chance as a junior."

Thoughts?

I applied to SSP as a sophomore last year with similar coursework and no major awards as all the competitions in my area were cancelled in spring 2020. On an SSP 2022 thread I’ve seen some alumni say SSP does care about non-STEM extracurriculars, and the essay prompts reflect that.

I have zero experience with any of the other programs you mentioned, but I would say SSP is a bit of a long shot for any sophomore, as I think they only admit like 2 sophomores per camp session/cohort of 30-something people. I was rejected, but I am also awful at writing application essays (which is something SSP does appear to place high emphasis on). My advice is to just go for it, as you could very likely reuse the essays for other programs, and it’s super good practice for college apps, etc. It’s also free to apply so there’s nothing to lose. In terms of awards, I feel like SSP alums have a variety of awards/research experience ranging from none to ISEF placements, so lack of major awards shouldn’t be a deterrent. As long as you can clearly articulate your passion for science in the essays I think you’ll have a decent shot!