CHANCES PLEASE(Id really appreciate it)

<p>Well this thread is another chances thread. But My own dilemma is a serious one. My stats will show.
Firstly I am an International student. So look at my chances from that perspective.</p>

<p>SAT: 2020
Class Rank: 3/46
Math: 760 CR: 640 WR: 620
SAT 2: Yet to take but expect a 700 on each section
Recommendations I expect to be good
Transcripts well okay</p>

<p>Extra Curricular
Debate Club – Vice President
Maths Club-President
Soccer – House Team regular player
Science Club – Member
Chess Club – Public Relations officer</p>

<p>Awards
Represented school in national maths competition and came well 11th in my state
Selected for Global young Leaders conference
Member of one National Honors Society
Schools Quiz and debate champion for three years</p>

<p>Work
I have only worked as a store manager in my moms shop
Don’t have much opportunities in Nigeria</p>

<p>I also need a lot of financial aid.</p>

<p>Well what do u think about my chances.</p>

<p>I would definitly apply. Also, you might want to go to the Colorado College website and look at the profiles on the stats for applicants and admitted students. I think that you are not totally outside the range of possible acceptance.</p>

<p>I also think that you might want to make personal contact with Colorado College. I believe that they have shown to be very helpful and informative to the extent they can be. I am aware of a situation where someone was waitlisted and continued to make reasonalbe contact with admissions and ultimately got accepted.</p>

<p>I have a friend from southern Nigeria who has lived in the US for over 25 years. I wish you the best luck.</p>

<p>Showing your interest would be keen. They love that. My only concern is that tey are not overly generous with aid to international students.</p>