Senior Course:
AP Statistics
Honors French III
AP European History
AP Psychology
AP Literature
AP Government
Honors Economics</p>

<p>I made a 4 on both my AP US history and AP English exams and have taken 8 AP courses the past two years.
I regret not taking school seriously til it was to late and i've always known my ability does not show in a structured curriculum even though now I have all A's and one B unweighted and all A's weighted.</p>

<p>ACT- 1st time-26 2nd time-30 Reading section 1st time-34 2nd time-36
i want to major in pol. science, pre-law, int'l relations, somewhere in social sciences realm</p>

<p>I speak English, Haitian Creole, French and I'm learning Chinese</p>

<p>EC's
Cross Country- 3x varsity, state ranked, region champ, coaches award, golden spike award, team captain.
Track-state qualifier, varsity, team captain</p>

<p>French- french club vp, french II student of the year, governor's honors program nominee in area of french</p>

<p>SkillsUSa- quiz bowl team</p>

<p>UGHS Book club- PR officer and VP, very avid reader, plan on Quiz Bowl January</p>

<p>Mountain Brook Reading Club- community club organizer, leading reading in that i've read over 50 books so far this year. currently on dreiser's an american tragedy. i've weekly written reviews esp. on books and have had them published most recently my review on Charles Dickens Great Expectations which was in TeenInks monthly hard copy.</p>

<p>Atlanta track Club-regular volunteer, recognition for help in PeachTree Road Race, volunteer for youth to master races.</p>

<p>Public library-summer work volunteer, study hall tutor during school year, vacation reading program for little kids</p>

<p>Special Projects
Political Campaigns/debate team
campaign for local county politicians
political junkie. contribute to Satellite Radio and talk show host Young Turks
watch anything from Fox news to Keith Olbermann
Walking It Out
A community fitness group i organized where we meet at each others houses or park or at church to get some exercise.</p>

<p>I think you’re probably in… Not sure what to say about scholarship, since your GPA is relatively low and your ACT reading/math are inconsistent… maybe someone else can shed light on that. Good luck!</p>

<p>thanks. i’m basing going to UM if i get accepted on an athletic scholarship. tulane and Miami are the only schools i’m going to have problems with financially if i get accepted.</p>