Clam fart! Oh my God... What did I do?!

<p>So? Does anyone know how SillBill is doing? Was he a ■■■■■? Do Yale students know who he was? Is he doing well there?</p>

<p>What a laugh.</p>

<p>I see clam fart is now in urban dictionary. Hilarious</p>

1 Like

<p>OMG! I just read the ‘subject’ line of my email and started laughing!!
This post was hilarious!</p>

<p>wow, this makes me feel so much better about the typo in my essay. </p>

<p>does anyone else wish they could hear what the admissions officers are thinking while they read your application?</p>

<p>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We’ve learned one of two things from this: either it’s great to make the admissions officers laugh or Yale is a joke.</p>

<p>I’m thinking Yale is the worst school ever.</p>

1 Like

<p>Awesome! ! ! !</p>

<p>This thread really made my day!! I’ve been laughing like crazy for the last 5 minutes…</p>

<p>This is my favorite thread of all time, js.</p>

<p>I never saw this. </p>

<p>Hilarious lol.</p>

<p>did this person ever get in? I dont wanna read though 20 pages hahhaa</p>

<p>^Yea he got in. There’s even a definition of clam fart based off him in urban dictionary. Go check it out.</p>

<p>Lol that’s funny</p>

<p>I found the thread funny and it could have happened (books have been written about such things) but something didn’t sound kosher to me skimming it. The posts about Catholic colleges requiring you to go to church 3 times a week and wanting to write them a letter, applying to a college that had 450 SAT scores and then bemoaning it (and his mom cheering) I’m not saying he is lying, I don’t know, but I just didn’t get a good gut feeling reading it. My daughter felt the same way, so maybe it’s genetic.
I do find these types of stories funny overall though and it makes the whole process a litttle less overwhelming.</p>

<p>i can’t stop giggling when I read this :D</p>

<p>As hilarious as this is, SillBill, I just came across this thread randomly and I was wondering if you eventually got into Yale? =D</p>

<p>He did. The thread was in 2006</p>

<p>He did. It’s on page 14 or something.</p>

<p>Urban dictionary meaning of Clam fart: “Free ticket to Yale”.</p>

<p>Beyond hilarious! ■■■■■.</p>

<p>SillBill, Congrats btw! =D</p>

<p>Best thread of the year. Congrats SillBill for getting in. You deserved it! </p>

<p>Yeah. The Urban Dictionary definition is hilarious. I read through all 20 pages and its too hilarious…</p>

<p>this thread should never die. Thank you for showing that people on CC have actually have an epic sense of humor at times. I understand SillBill’s reaction, but his flipping out (“OH THAT’S JUST GREAT”) was just…priceless. No other word.</p>