Clam fart! Oh my God... What did I do?!

<p>I don’t know if this has been posted, but Clam Fart is officially a Facebook group… [CLAM</a> FART | Facebook](<a href=“Facebook Public Group | Facebook”>Facebook Public Group | Facebook)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>LOL! This deserves a bump! :)</p>

<p>I’m sorry, but that’s REALLY funny. HAHA… </p>

<p>…and I’m so sorry. HAHA. Sorry. I understand. I would be distraught too. I’m really, really sorry.</p>

<p>…HAHAHA.</p>

<p>That’s arguably the funniest thing I have ever heard! LOL</p>

<p>I saw this thread when it first came out, and I’m glad it has made its way into Urban Dictionary and facebook, hahaha</p>

<p>Priceless :)</p>

<p>Gives me hope…</p>

<p>I know this thread is over 2 years old. I never ever necro old threads, but this is the best CC thread ever. May this thread give all of us hope that we will get into our dream colleges and that a little clam fart goes a long way :)</p>

<p>Bump.</p>

<p>Clam farts are overrated now.</p>

<p>Yes, but they still pwn.</p>

<p>Hilarious thread.</p>

<p>Edit: 2008</p>

<p>BUMPPP oh my god, I was laughing for a straight 10 minutes, non-stop. “Claim Fart” should totally be a bumper sticker.</p>

<p>SillBill, did you make it into Yale? :)</p>

<p>OMG SHE DID MAKE IT INTO YALE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love Yale :)</p>

<p>Unsustainable clamfarting is rapidly accelerating the effects of global warming and will lead to apocalypse in 2012</p>

<p>Grats SillBill :P</p>

<p>^HAHAHA your post just made me LOL (: bumping this thread so the world can see</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>this part made me laugh xD</p>

<p>Oh my gosh… that’s hilarious… and that he got in :smiley: That’s just great… This story should live on forever</p>

<p>This goes on to show that clam farting is a meaningful EC and everyone wanting to get an edge into highly selective schools should dedicate their time to clam farting.</p>

<p>^■■■■■!!!</p>