***Class of 2016 NMSF/NMF Qualifying Scores

DS hasn’t heard anything officially, but he is above the 219 NY cutoff posted here so he should be OK. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Were WRUAustin’s predictions correct?

@divider School started for me on Aug 4th - that’s the balanced calendar for ya.

WI 212 semifinalist.

209 made it in nebraska

divider, WRUAustin’s prediction for NY was right on.

Waaaaaiting in CA. DS’ score puts him above the cutoff, but he’s heard nothing yet. Or maybe he has, but didn’t think to share. He is remarkably (and irritatingly, to his mom :wink: ) unconcerned about all of this “college” stuff right now. I’d like his school to let us know, but they may wait until the official date.

This thread is painfully quiet today.

Too quiet!

Will 231 make it in MA?

Anything new on Illinois? Our gc is not available!

So why am I all of a sudden receiving a ton of college emails today with offers on merit scholarships than I usually do? I thought we established that colleges don’t know NMSF until the press release…? Do they know NMCS? Or is it just a coincidence?

Nothing to report from PA, and no school Friday or Monday for Labor Day.

@f2000sa you’re kidding, right?

I’d say that’s a safe bet.

Very quiet. I remember someone posting that by day 4, last year they had all the states
figured out. Still waiting in VA.

We are in Kansas and have not heard anything from the school. I think my DS is above the cutoff, but I want it to be “official”.

I should have waited to post…it’s “official”. DS is a NMSF. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I don’t have more information about the cutoff in WA. My son was the only commended or semifinalist at his school, although most years there are 3 or 4. Some of his friends (who might have done well) did not take the PSAT. We were not well informed I guess.

Im “official” now, got the letter today :))

Anyone heard from private schools in Michigan?