Class of 2022 National Merit Discussion - Scores Release

Oh I agree, it’s fine. Made me a bit bitter at the time, but it won’t make much difference in the end. She’ll be commended I think in any case, and her SAT score speaks for itself. Thx.

3 Likes

@dbnsmsd can you please share the cutoff in Iowa?

2 Likes

Missouri? Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Any one got any news today? Thanks

2 Likes

Homeschool parent (principal) in TN received notification from CB for D22 @ 219 - she is a semifinalist!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congrats for your daughter! I would love to know what the cutoff is for Tennessee.

1 Like

Any homeschool parents from FL?

1 Like

Anyone from Nevada yet?

1 Like

Cutoffs are not provided in the notifications - you only can go on the lowest score to receive a notification. Hence, TN is currently <=219

2 Likes

I understand. Of course, the highest it has ever been in Tennessee is 219, so I have doubted that it would go back up to it. I have figured from the beginning either 215 or 216.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! Do you have any other homeschool friends who are also semifinalists? Would love to know cutofff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!

I received a letter for S22 (NY, 224 via PSAT) today. BTW It’s a large envelope, and it didn’t show up in our informed delivery.

7 Likes

is the cutoff 224? or is that what your s got? i remember the 2021 cutoff to be 220 or so

1 Like

could you maybe post a picture of the letter on imgur? i would like to see what the contents say! thank you!

1 Like

The cutoff isn’t listed in the letter and will certainly be lower than 224. Unfortunately, they don’t include the state cutoff. 224 was S22 's score.

The letter simply explains the next steps to take. It also includes the login info for the principal and the list of students who qualified and what their score was. There is also basic information about the program itself.

6 Likes

thank you! this was helpful to read

2 Likes

Congratualtion!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes