Class of 2022 - Nepal

They take interviews? at what stage?

it’s optional. you can request after you submit application

Anyone applying to Wesleyan University

Guys, please help me here.
Universityley thikthak research paper lekheko high school studentlai ramro manxaki bachelor’s levelko book lekheko studentlai?
No majak ani honest answer deula.

Didn’t anyone from Nepal get into Washington and Lee?

Guys have you already sent official scores, or planning to send official scores? Or do most colleges don’t need official scores until admission results? Please help

@blueshift Are you sure about URochester from SXC? I am from SXC, and I haven’t heard of anyone that got into any college.

Hi guys. Does anyone know for how long common app will be down for maintenance?

Does the University of Denver give sufficient aid to intl student?

@abysmalintellect SAT: 1400 GPA: 3.83

@samyamaryal I applied in RD for Johnson lol, haven’t heard anything. Wby?

@Ayylmaobadi Email your colleges if they accept scores attested by your GC. I sent attested SAT Scores by GC, the colleges I applied to accepted those scores. Good Luck with yours. :slight_smile:

@pessimist10 applied ED and got deferred. heard another guy got deferred too, but not sure
so you’re applying RD there! looks like we’re going head to head :slight_smile: all the best

@pessimist10 Thanks! Is the “sat scores received” marked on your application portals? did you have to email them again? how long did it take?

@Ayylmaobadi yes, it’s marked. I didn’t have to email them again. it takes around 3-5 business days to update your application portal after you have submitted your application via Common App and SAT /TOEFL scores via your GC. However, not all colleges accept pdf scores so you need to confirm beforehand via email.

@pessimist10 Alrightt . Thanks!

Anyone for NYUAD ED2?

Kudos to the students from BNKS for their placements:
Tufts (2)
Princeton(1)
Drexel(1)
Caldwell(4)
Emory(1)-UWC
Pomona(1)
Howard(7)
Ramapo(4)
Reed(1)
Skidmore(1)

Kudos to the students from BNKS for their placements:
Tufts (2)
Princeton(1)
Drexel(1)
Caldwell(4)
Emory(1)-UWC
Pomona(1)
Howard(7)
Ramapo(4)
Reed(1)
Skidmore(1)

Kudos to the students from BNKS for their placements(from the guidance counselor’s report to principal):
Tufts (2)
Princeton(1)
Drexel(1)
Caldwell(4)
Emory(1)-UWC
Pomona(1)
Howard(7)
Ramapo(4)
Reed(1)
Skidmore(1)