Class of 2023 Admission

@liminals his status showed “Ready for Review” for a little over two weeks. From the time they received his first quarter grades in mid November, until yesterday.

@lax432 my son did not get an email. He saw something on Twitter about another friend hearing from UNH which is what made him check the portal. Still no email almost 24 hours after the portal was updated.

I got my acceptance letter November 25th-ish for the animal science program, I have a 3.2 GPA and 1210 SAT and lots of volunteer hours working with animals.

Just noticed tonight that my daughter’s app status on her portal changed to Decision Made and Decision: Admit Early Action. We are from MA and she has a 3.37 GPA and 1220 SAT. Any idea how long it takes to get the letter?

d applied for OT mid october, accepted yesterday. oos student, act 31, gpa 3.7ish, lots of shadowing

AJRmom. Congrats. What is your daughters major

@AJRmom my son’s status changed to “Admitted” on the portal 12/4 and his letter came on 12/6. No merit or financial aid info contained in the letter - I am assuming that comes separately.

@anxw123 and @BostonMama - Thanks! She’s exercise science.

@AJRmom mine will be at the business school - probably Marketing.

Did you get an email to check the portal or did you just check every day?

@chowbellanj he didn’t get an email, he saw something on someone else’s Twitter about their portal being updated which is what made him check it that night.

Ty

Congrats on your son’s acceptance! We’re still waiting and also applied to Paul Business School. Would you mind sharing stats?

Hey I emailed my Admin counselour- because my application still says incomplete but everything was received she said and I applied early November.

This is her response–

“Your application is still going through an internal preliminary review process within our system. Once it is complete, it will be sent to my queue. I review in the order of application complete date. I have a high volume of applications in my queue right now so even if your application is made complete this week or next week it might still be some time until I get to it. As mentioned previously, you will have a decision on your application no later than the middle of January.”

So I am confused can someone explain what this means? Will I have a decision soon or?

Still waiting on nursing. When did your daughter apply?

My son received his acceptance letter–yay! Did anyone receive information about a merit scholarship because based on what I saw on their website, I was hoping he would get a little something.

chowbella, congrats to your son, what will he be majoring in. Did the portal change or did he get a letter first?

I applied November 9th and still havent heard back i am very anxious :frowning:

Hi, the portal changed but we got no notice of that. I learned on this board to check. Letter came today. We are out of state and he applied to COLA

My portal finally changed today from “Incomplete- Items Outstanding” to “Complete- Ready for Review” after being that way for about 2 weeks. How long did it take you guys to receive a decision after your portal changed to “Complete- Ready for Review?”

Mine changed two weeks ago and I haven’t heard yet.