Where did you see it?

Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes

The online scholarship application!

1 Like

Did you get an email?

Awesome!!

1 Like

I did not, except to confirm that I accepted the scholarship.

1 Like

Nothing over here. It was a long shot! Good luck everyone

First, congratulations. To better understand, you received notification on the NMSC Portal? Was their a link to a PDF ā€œScholarā€ letter, like there was for ā€œFinalist letterā€? And the only email you received was after you were notified via the NMSC Portal with the email asking if youā€™ve accepted. Thank you in advance for your help in understanding. Also, is it the understanding that notifications all went out at noon CT or are they on a rolling basis through out the afternoon? Again, thank you.

I actually did get an email at 1:50 (et) notifying me of the scholarship (posted on my portal at 1 et). On the portal, it appeared under the Finalist Letter as ā€œScholarship Offer,ā€ which had a link to the official award letter.

Thank you!

Welcome! If that is your real name, you might want to change it. Here are the directions how to do that.

are the notifications on a rolling basis today, or were they all released at 1 cst?

I hope so!

Oh my gosh!!! Same!!! I finally understand and Iā€™m so thankful lol

My son also got one, thank you to this discussion I told him to check.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! So, question: when there are still some college acceptances pending, but coming very soonā€¦ itā€™s probably too late to try and update the colleges with this info, right?

Just received the email. Pleasant surprise!

3 Likes