Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Yes, my daughter OOS, test optional, & nursing

9 Likes

Can you tell us her GPA? Thanks.

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing her stats? We’re oos, test optional and nursing too :slight_smile:
Congratulations!!

4.6, top 2%, lots of APs and dual enrollment. Good luck to everyone. Was surprised to find out before Feb.

5 Likes

D accepted; in state, 4.8 Clemson GPA, 1440 SAT, Math Major, #4/201, XC and Track x 4 years and other ec. 12 AP/ DE

4 Likes

Did you all get an email of acceptance or check on the portal? Thank you!

In state?

Any idea when next round of acceptances will be ?

Accepted in-state, was notified two days ago. Engineering. 12/400. SAT 1320. Many AP including math and science. Never had a B in any class since 7th grade. Has all the other stuff extra curricular etc. Attends a very good public high school. Said they will be notified of merit award in February time frame. They are very happy and Clemson is their first choice.

So very competitive these schools.

So I was reading up above the top merit was 12000 last year or something. Anyone know what the minimum could be? There is a ceiling but is there a floor. ?

7 Likes

Congrats on the acceptance. :tada::tada: Folks above were talking about scholarships for out of state students. Looks like Palmetto for instate ranges from $6700 to $10,000.

3 Likes

Congratulations to your new Tiger! :blush:

Excluding test scores, after reviewing previous posts - the Common theme (IMO) in acceptances thus far is class rank.

Rigor of coursework and doing well (“A”) in AP/DE classes drives up the GPA and produces that high rank.

That can be frustrating if student gets a B in AP class and scored 4/5 on AP test vs the A grade and a 2/3 on test. The latter gets a bump in rank/gpa. The former gets college credit.

The SRAR gives them the big picture of performance over last 3 years too.

I don’t think it asked for AP scores. Just my $0.02 during this stressful time.

1 Like

My daughter got her acceptance last week. 3.9 UW, 4.9 weighted. Class rank top 5 of 300. In-state, no scores submitted, 13 dual enrollment courses. Major Health Science Preprofessional Studies.

2 Likes

My class of 2023 in-state son receives an additional $1500 per year from Clemson for being a Palmetto Fellow. Same amount to all Palmettos. Amount of Palmetto is set by the legislature and can be used at any school in SC so really is not technically a “Clemson” award although they include it as part of their merit awarded. If Clemson doesn’t give an additional amount for Palmetto, for a number of years Palmetto has been $6700 for 1st year and $7500 for each of next 3 years, with $2500 additional for years 2-4 if in a STEM major. So that would be the minimum. I would assume they would still give an additional amount though. There’s a list of which majors at which schools qualify for the STEM enhancement as well as what’s needed to maintain it.

1 Like

Is anyone else’s Clemson portal giving a “The page you requesting is temporarily unavailable”?

3 Likes

yes - my brother just checked - he thinks they are uploading his decision! lol ( hopefully)

1 Like

That’s what I thought too! Prayers!

2 Likes

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Also down on my end-- doubt it but hope it’s an admission update

2 Likes

high stats?