Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

We are OOS too. During tour they shared that Clemson’s charter is to serve SC first.

Conversely UGA doesn’t have a quota for IS.

So, the OOS stats probably vary YOY. I’m sure the common data set is the best to assess overall stats.

1 Like

Daughter just accepted. 1540 SAT and 4.75 weighted. Animal sciences. It also says she is getting academic scholarship. Details to follow.

7 Likes

Congratulations!! Did she just find out?

Yes. Today.

1 Like

After a day of baking, I didn’t feel like cooking, so we went over to Sole on the Green at Clemson’s Walker course to grab a bite; it’s a beautiful, clear night here. Great place to grab a drink and watch the lake. I only mention it because the golf course and the Snow Family Outdoor Fitness and Wellness center aren’t usually on the tours.

8 Likes

Will Clemson be releasing additional acceptances between now and February 15th?

They did last year.

4 Likes

How difficult is getting into the Honors College? Do they cap numbers by major as well? Also, does anyone have any insight into the Lyceum program?

1 Like

I am wondering as well…

I am wondering as well about the honors college and lyceum program…applied to both but not sure how high the chances are of getting into either

I’ve heard it’s competitive, my daughter didn’t apply last year because Clemson was a last minute application, but after seeing some stats I didn’t think she would’ve gotten in with a 3.9 UWGPA, 33 act. However I also read it’s an easier admit once you are a student, she had a 4.0 this semester, applied and was accepted for the spring.

Acceptance is competitive; they offer acceptance to around 350 each year (not all enroll). I don’t think there are caps by major, but acceptance is holistic; they are looking for a variety of majors, backgrounds and experiences. The HC acceptance email goes out mid February and acceptance isn’t tied to merit. Good luck!

Hi! Has anyone heard about the National Scholars program? There wasn’t a separate application so I wanted to find out when they made decisions.

Here is the timeline for selection.
https://www.clemson.edu/academics/programs/national-scholars/selection-process.html

This is the announcement of the class of '21’s 4 National Scholars; it briefly describes the process as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

Any idea why there is only four NSPs last year? Previous years was 8-10.

If I had to guess, they probably offered more, but lost them top 10s.

does anyone know the relative amount of applicants accepted each year into the lyceum program (for first year)?

I’ve seen somewhere the number is 8-12ish per year since they try to keep them together as a cohort through the program.

1 Like

thank you!!