Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Couldn’t it be a good sign if you can’t edit your major? I’d think that they wouldn’t want people trying to change their majors when they’re about to release decisions because it could possibly mess things up.

2 Likes

Well in Clemson’s defense, they clearly stated on the application page that a decision will come February 15th. We’ve just whipped ourselves into a frenzy with our own speculation about it coming out early!

8 Likes

I believe this is because quite a few people reported that Clemson admissions staff themselves said this is the week for decisions

1 Like

I think she’s talking about the Instagram or Twitter or something.

They can also come out early. UConn said March 1 but came out February 27 last year

Not sure what to make of this… midnight? Top of the hour?

I would absolutely hate it if they did midnight

1 Like

3 PM and nothing so far

3 Likes

if it’s today it’s probably at 6 is my guess

1 Like

Penn State did midnight

2 Likes

that’s so brutal why would you do midnight

Haha, because they have all the control

that’s torture. imagine if someone doesn’t get in and they stayed up super late because of that

1 Like

I meant on the Clemson website on the actual application page.

It is so tortuous! We did wait up until midnight for my DD and it said CONGRATULATIONS! Only to read on more that it was for the Scranton campus. No thank you!!

3 Likes

Yeah this is why I didn’t apply to Penn State

2 Likes

i got my penn state email (EA) at 3pm on a sunday in like november, i was one of the first waves to hear back

1 Like

maybe its just me but does a midnight release seem unlikely despite the post mcdow made? seems very out of character for clemson especially considering the hype they’ve built around decisions this year, i would figure they would want as many people to be awake for it as possible

1 Like

Probably just a clock GIF… just means the clock is ticking so it’s soon

6 Likes

Sticking with 6:00

5 Likes