Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Clemson is having fun with this release this year!! Love it!:heart:

I’m glad you’re enjoying it!! Lol!!

2 Likes

they came out on the 15th around 6/7 pm est last year if that helps

An admissions counselor emailed a student and told her it’s tonight at 6pm!

7 Likes

Does anyone know if Honors decisions may come out today or if they will be released on the 15th as expected?

The 12th maybe. Both hands are pointing to 12.

1 Like

My son submitted test scores and was admitted from OOS

2 Likes

I have two kids who applied - similar GPAs and one TO, one not. I need to stop reading because it’s not helping my mom-anxiety :joy:
That said, these are their grades, scores and college applications not “ours” so I will be deep breathing until 6:05!

7 Likes

Based on nothing at all, I think it will be Friday after hours so they don’t have to field phone calls/questions.

Don’t think I was this anxious with my own college admissions. Mom anxiety is real!

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! Did your son just hear in the last hour?

Congrats did he hear today? What time? What were his stats?

2 Likes

Evan McDow just posted “soon”. Seems like he’s posting every hour till release…6?

3 Likes

Lol I love how he uses his bitmoji for that

3 Likes

Well, once you checked the mailbox (I was a senior in 89), you were done checking for the day… LOL! Kinda wish that was the case…

9 Likes

Repped Clemson gear all day for this! Two hours to go!

4 Likes

Same! This is stressful but I know checking here is only making it worse. Also I haven’t told the kids what I know so they are blissfully unaware.

4 Likes

When decisions come out you should calmly be like “hey u should check your portal just to see if there’s anything”

2 Likes

Me too! So funny.

1 Like

If it comes out at 5 or 6, my DD will be at track practice with fellow applicant/teammates. I hope they can all keep on a poker face regardless of outcome. Whoa boy. This is stressful.

2 Likes