Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

3 pm Clemson time?

Eastern. I have no idea. Iā€™m just guessing. 3pm and 6pm are common release times for colleges so thinking they might have done something. Again, I know nothing you donā€™t know, I have no idea

1 Like

Iā€™m still inclined to think 6pm, most schools wait till kids are out of school (for obvious reasons) but again, no clue

4 Likes

I applied 12/3 (so right after the deadline) and my withdraw button is gone. however, I donā€™t have a status update buttonā€¦ does that mean I wonā€™t hear today?

1 Like

I would assume you will not.

Not from a qualification standpoint, you just didnā€™t meet deadline

I submitted 9/26

it says my decision will arrive ā€œmid-februaryā€ though

will i hear ?

feb 10 - 15 is considered mid feb

1 Like

My daughters initial email she received after she submitted her app on 9/24 reads: those who applied by 12/31 will receive a decision by mid February. Hope that helps

2 Likes

yes it does, thank you!

1 Like

out of curiosity does anybody still have the withdrawl button?

That was covered above. I think they all disappeared. Although I think one or two people said they had it. We took it as a bad sign of ours disappeared lol

1 Like

Not gonna lie kinda jealous of the people who have no idea it may come before the 15th, they have no idea about all these what does that mean if it says this and that. If the decisions go out before the 15th the people who arenā€™t on here or other boards will be surprised- I guess ignorance can be bliss in this occasion. I feel more stressed this week lol

8 Likes

Itā€™s prob different for Clemson but when Umiami came out some people could request a major change and some couldnā€™t and the people who could got in and the people who couldnā€™t got deferred or rejected

Your daughter is a direct admit to kelley? My son is as well. I hope he likes it when we visit direct admit weekend.

1 Like

Yes, DD requested a major change and it was accepted. So was she. Aerospace Engineering

I agree! Clemson marketing is brilliant. Theyā€™ve created a frenzy. Iā€™ve been sucked into it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think it is a bad sign. A lot of colleges/universities pull their withdrawal button before the decisions come out.

Alternatively, this ā€œfrenzyā€ has added so much stress to high schoolers who are already stressed out. Take UVA, for example, they post the exact day decisions are coming out ahead of time and say after business hours (for tech reasons they canā€™t narrow it down further than that). This means kids arenā€™t sitting in class spam refreshing portals, stressing about when it could be. Clemson hasnā€™t given any guidance which, considering how stressful this process already is, seems a little unfair

8 Likes