Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

No, he heard in December.
4.0 unweighted 5.25 weighted
1450 SAT (took one time)
11+ APs
30 college credits

4 Likes

The Clemson FB comments (from the school) today states they will not send out any decisions electronically. They were mailed today and everyone will have to wait for those to arrive. Please go online and check it out. Maybe I am reading it wrong but it stated that (twice)

That would make them the only school since 1926 to do that :grinning:

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but Iā€™m pretty sure multiple admissions people have confirmed it will be online (they are sending packets as well, but we donā€™t need to wait)

1 Like

Definitely online !!

Sacred Heart in Connecticut does the same thing!! Crazy

1 Like

Same. My kid is at UCA Cheer Nationals with her team and was told by friends they are coming out sometime today. Hoping she can keep it together when it happens!!

2 Likes

Good luck! I hope she gets good news so sheā€™s extra pumped to take the mat!

(We were supposed to be at a comp last weekend and UVA decisions came out, they ended up pulling from the comp and that was probably a good thing bc she would have not had her best face on)

2 Likes

Good luck! I have a cheerleader too. I hope she has a great day with college and Nationals!

1 Like

this was sent to me and I noticed it is from 2013 so I am hoping they changed and use the portal now. Anyone in the last few years get an acceptance via the portal?

1 Like

That looks to be from years ago?

1 Like

not relevant now idt

1 Like

They just made a tiktok an hour ago with a caption saying ā€œWe are so excited for acceptance decisions to be coming out later this weekā€.

1 Like

iā€™m still checking tonight

Geez!!!

Iā€™ve got all my speeches prepared for whatever may happen - accepted, denied, bridge, springā€¦ :woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

There is no later this week. Itā€™s the end of the week

I will never understand why the communications departments think they need to create ambiguity in these situationsā€¦. For those kids that donā€™t get in this is just gonna piss them off even more and Iā€™m not sure how messing around with a kids emotions is ever a good thingā€¦. My guess is that this is not the admissions department doing this but itā€™s some low level communications person in the marketing department

11 Likes

It is Thursday so maybe teasing Friday? I just want the decision now

1 Like