Clemson Class of 2024

Has anyone had the activation code hack say “no activation token found on record”, but then the tiger days hack works and says he’s accepted? That’s what my son’s says, so now we don’t know what to think!

I don’t think anything is completely accurate yet so this is interesting. I would wait until proof that acceptances are sent out

I gotta “You are not showing as eligible for Future Tiger Days at Clemson.” The hack does not work for me. Possibly a rejection. Still waiting for the real thing but not looking good.

1 Like

^ Same here

Both of the hacks shown above are now working for my son (NJ) and neither worked up until tonight. Hope it means good news! Thanks for sharing. Everyone has been really helpful in this forum!

Same for us here.
Assuming not good news.

Either hack working for anyone in SC?

Assuming it means a rejection but I’m going to wait until the end of the week until I come to any conclusions because of all of the NJ applicants. Okay with it either way, considering the fact that it isn’t one of my top choices

I’d consider it if I somehow get in :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if the major it lists on the Tiger Day Registration hack is accurate? I applied to the nursing and it currently shows my second choice major. Does that mean I got denied from Nursing?

My daughters major on the Tiger Day registration hack is correct.

Do we think all of the updates are done?

personally, no @rmartone

@Student13588, my daughter also applied for nursing. No change here. What were your stats and second choice major?

Both hacks work for my daughter! Hope this means she’s accepted. From NC.

Both working for me; looks like I got into Engineering! Tiger day one does specify major, you just need your Clemson ID that you got in an email shortly after you applied

We’re in SC. Tiger days worked for us, but the other one still says “no activation token found”. We’re so confused and so stressed out over here!

^try again in the morning…they may still be updating all of the decisions.

@2020HouseDivided Stressing here too, in SC! No change in either hack for us.

freaking out here in NJ too!! No hack is working. anyone else?