Clemson Class of 2024

and I thought the nerves couldn’t get worse hahaha I was wrong, good luck everyone wishing the best for y’all!!

It took 6 days for the letter to get to NY. Calculating the time from the date in the letter to the date it arrived !

Hoping for Bridge here!

Hopefully everybody has something in the mail by this coming Friday the seventh that would be so nice

For those who haven’t spent much time on campus, Clemson loves traditions, old and “new:” $2 bills, solid orange fridays, the ring ceremony; they hold their traditions dear. The Tigertown Bound envelope is one of those traditions. The Alumni want to hold onto their traditions and pass them on to your future Tigers. I’m guessing they’ll try to hold onto the Tigertown Bound envelope as long as they can.

I haven’t been in direct marketing for years, but assuming it hasn’t changed: The acceptance packets so far were sent pre sorted first class, meaning the address list had to be presorted into zip codes before they are addressed and mailed. If a presorted first class mailing is dropped at a BME (business mail entry unit) by 6pm, it will be processed by the end of the following BUSINESS day. First class mailings usually take 1-3 business days locally and up to 5-6 business days for further distances. Weather, especially in February, can affect delivery time. Regions I always had problems with: all of New England (Why? Who knows?), parts of New York, parts of New Jersey, Richmond, Chicago, and parts of Cali.

I’m rooting for everyone, and I can’t wait to hear about all the acceptances; good luck!

FWIW we live within 30 minutes of Clemson. Today a friend of my daughter received her Tigertown Bound envelope.

@Katmal I soo hope you’re right! :slight_smile:

Could somebody tell me when I would get a package from Clemson if I am accepted or denied in the mail if I live in South Korea?

Will I be able to recieve a package by the end of next week??

Packets have been mailed according to Twitter and Insta!

Also, my CUID hack changed like a day ago (it was thursday in the U.S.)

Could this mean I got accepted??7

Oh

So do you mean that since it has already been mailed, I would be able to recieve a package or envelope in the mail during the next week even though I live in Korea??

I think it’ll be a couple of weeks before you get it in Korea. I think the people in the United States be lucky to get it next week

Congrats!!!

I see…
Seems like it would be a long wait…

Thank you for giving me a reply!

Tigertown Bound arrived today (SC)!!

@Whatsoupu

Seems everyone’s “hack” changed.
Others posted that it seems Clemson changed the hack results for everyone and it no longer works as an indicator of acceptance.

Accepted Tigertown Fall 2020! We are local. I wish everyone speedy delivery to your area. And the absolute best wishes wherever you go.

Three of my daughter’s classmates received their acceptance packet today. Hoping there is good news in our mailbox today! In-state, Columbia area.

I live in Va when should I expect my letter?

How long does it normally take for you to receive a letter from the US? Should take about the same amount plus or minus a day or two.