Clemson Class of 2024

I live around an hour and a half drive away from Clemson (North GA) and I should be getting my letter very soon so I’ll let you guys know when the mail reaches me so you guys can get a good estimate of when to expect your decisions !

We’re in the Atlanta area, twin sons awaiting their orange packets. My husband and I are both alum and we’re a nervous wreck!!!

Is Clemson Business School hard to get into??

Would I be good with a 1440 SAT (670RW 770 Math)??

@Whatsoupu I know their vm mentioned applications that were completed by Jan 15 including scores should hear. Since yours had a delay you might find that yours is a little behind but they mentioned those go out on a rolling basis. So hopefully not far behind. It might merit a call to find out if it’s still being reviewed.

Received tiger bound envelope today in Columbia, SC. Son is so excited!

Thanks!!

Will try calling them when I become nervous!

got my orange packet today! in charlotte NC area.

Congratulations all accepted? Any merit decisions in your letters? DS accepted in Nov and is waiting on scholarship amount to see if Clemson is affordable.

DS and his friend received Tiger Bound envelopes today, Charlotte NC.

Orange envelope arrived in Raleigh, NC area today! Does anyone know if merit scholarships are included in admissions letter if awarded?

Just got my Tigertown bound envelope! I was accepted into Nursing. I’m in GA about an hour and a half drive from Clemson. Says I received an academic scholarship but financial aid awards will be in released in February 2020. Well, the clock is ticking on that considering Clemson is not cheap at all OOS

Anyone receive denials or bridge envelopes yet?

@cinemababe what were your stats? I applied for nursing OOS

I got the “Tigertown Bound” packet today. I’m in-state with a 4.77 GPA, top 10% rank, and 1180 SAT.

My mail just came and nothing from Clemson admissions. Only a letter asking me to donate money to them. In Greenville sc

For those of you that are accepted, first of all - congratulations!! Woohoo! Second, any chance they give you the same onboarding link to sign into? Still hoping the hack means we’re in.

@DW4SuperFan, same here. Many of my D’s classmates received the packet today, but nothing in our mail. Fingers crossed positive news arrives on Monday.

Any bridge or denial letters yet? Maybe they sent accepted packets first.

@DW4SuperFan, did the future tiger day hack work for you this week before it was shut down?

no neither hacks did. Did yours?