Clemson Class of 2024

My GPA is a 3.8 and my ACT is a 28

OOS (NC)
4.1 wGPA
1410 SAT
acceptance letter arrived today for D20 but no mention of merit aid.

My DD had the hack positively change last Tuesday. No letter today while others in our zip code got their packets.

Did denial letters go out?
Did the hack mislead us?

@sydneyj is your gpa weighted or unweighted? thanks for the info!

@ncmom2020 So he got his decision today and still got merit aid? Iā€™m trying to figure out if I still have a chance at merit haha

@cinemababe actually I think Clemsonā€™s website indicates that scholarships are given based off of GPA. It makes no mention of test scores. D20 has gotten a lot of merit aid at every OOS school she got into and I think it was because they used a combo of GPA and test scores together.

@jmelt42 Yes. Just received acceptance packet today and it mentioned merit aid.

From Clemson site. regarding Merit
Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship

Domestic out-of-state students with at least a 1340 (EBRW+M) on the SAT or a 29 on the ACT composite and who are ranked** in the top 10%* of their high school class will be considered for a renewable merit scholarship. Further, students who demonstrate financial need through their FAFSA application will be considered for renewable grant funds in addition to any merit scholarship offered.

Our school doesnā€™t do class rank. Interesting how this will play out for my twins.

Both hacks changed on 1/28 and the acceptance letter for Nursing arrived today!

Did the hacks work for you?

To the students who received the big orange acceptance letterā€”CONGRATULATIONS!

Did the hack work for you:
@H2Oresqdogs
@DixieBee
@TechDudeMom
@ledziak
@sydneyj
@themasseys5
@sunsweet
@Minik02
@twinmomcu1997
@WassupBrina

Thanks!

Has anyone tried typing their CUID into the Clemson bridge website? https://iroarservices.app.clemson.edu/bridgeinterest/
Please let me know what it says. (Even if youā€™re child has been accepted!!)
Iā€™m a senior waiting for my orange packet. The ā€œhackā€ changed to ā€œthis activation token does not match the one on fileā€ about two days ago. However, when I typed my CUID into the bridge website it said ā€œwelcome to bridgeā€. Iā€™m just wondering if itā€™s legitimate.

Accepted OOS Charlotte, North Carolina

SAT: 1200

GPA: 4.0 UW/ 4.65 W

Class Rank: 1/94

3 APā€™s, 5 AICE, over 45+ hours of dual enrollment credits.

over 500 hours of community service and extra-cirriculars

Major: Pre-Business

So excited! Never expected to be accepted to my dream schoolā€¦
Just worried about financial aid!

I meant your child**

When i do that, it says ā€œOur records indicate that your application currently does not have an eligible status for the Bridge to Clemson Program. If you think this is an error, please check and re-enter your Clemson ID. If you continue to receive this message or have questions about your eligibility, please call Clemson University Office of Admissions at (864)656-2287 between the hours of 8:00 am ā€“ 4:30 pm.ā€

@Lydybird

Both hacks worked on Tuesday.
No letter yet :slightly_frowning_face: (NC)
Tried the Bridge and got ā€œ Our records indicate that your application currently does not have an eligible status for the Bridge to Clemson Program.ā€

@separatelayer I also received that message when I entered my CUID.

Thanks for letting me know!! I will accept the bridge Iā€™m just disappointed because Iā€™ve seen people with lower stats than me get in but you never know what Clemson wants.

@Lydybird Got the welcome to bridge screen. Which is good news for us! Hope it is real.