Clemson Class of 2024

My daughter didn’t get her envelope yet from Clemson but this happened to her by UMD. She got accepted but not for Engineering…2nd choice major is undecided because she doesn’t want to pick another major. When it’s time to decide on a school part of the decision is to look at the schools who are accepting her for first choice major. She’d rather pick a school that way rather than choose her top schools who might not offer the major she wants.

Are many of you still waiting on envelopes? Seems like everyone in our town got theirs already. So stressful!

@Sunday007, we’re still waiting. In-state.

Did you try bridge hack?

How do you do bridge hack?

Does anyone know why so many people already heard back from Clemson yesterday in my town while a few people haven’t? My guess is that the letters left to be delivered are the bridge letters. My friends that think they’re going to get bridged haven’t heard back yet.

https://iroarservices.app.clemson.edu/bridgeinterest/

I’m OOS in Eastern NC and haven’t heard back yet. My hack changed on 1/28 and the bridge does not work for me. Not sure what to expect in all honesty but i’m really nervous!

Will y’all take the bridge if you are accepted into the bridge program?

Hoping it’s just a mail delay. Bridge hack says not eligible. Future tiger day hack changed last week on 1/28 indicating acceptance to second choice major before they shut it down. My D is in the dark about the hack. She is anxious because so many of her friends received their packet yesterday.

@user9167391, what major - first and second?

@TheNextChapter business first and i totally forgot what my second was

@Lydybird did they try the bridge hack I just sent?

FYI, last year a friend of our’s son did not receive his acceptance letter until several days after his friends in the same zip code. He got accepted while some who received letters sooner got bridge. At this point I think you just have to let it play out.

Still waiting. Most friends who applied were accepted yesterday. In state and bridge site says not eligible. Only other friend that has not gotten a letter says welcome to bridge when logging in so hoping acceptance still coming

My son got his first choice and no idea what he put for 2nd or 3rd, but no chance he’d take anything but CS from any school.

Same here. We are very anxious and hoping just a mail delay.

Bridge hack did not work for my D.

Can’t believe it worked for mine makes no sense! Hope it’s just an error. Time will tell I guess. Good luck to you guys!

Is everyone who is accepted also able to bridge if they want to? I read one person said the “bridge hack” said they were invited to bridge but then got a regular acceptance letter