Clemson Class of 2024

Does the Bridge to Clemson offer also come in the large orange envelope?

I have heard that it comes in a medium orange envelope

Thereā€™s no reason to bridge if you got accepted but Iā€™m happy to hear that bridge hack was a fluke for someone!! The bridge hack said ā€œwelcomed to bridgeā€ for me but I am hoping on an actual acceptance.

Iā€™m so bummed that the original onboarding hack seems to be no longer working. I was so excited when I checked it today and it had changed to ā€œdoes not matchā€ ! Bummer! Bridge gives me an error. Clemson is a total teach for me with 1320 SAT 92 GPA.

@MD2024 what do you by ā€œoriginal onboarding hackā€? Could you put the link? However, at least you arenā€™t bridged so that means you have a chance at acceptance! Good luck!!

Thereā€™s still no way to tell if the onboarding hack is accurate or not. I have seen 2 posts of people that got different responses from it. There is a chance that it still is accurate and everyoneā€™s was updated at the same time since they sent out letter 2 weeks early and it was updated 3 days before letters came. At this point itā€™s just a waiting game and I hate it!

My sonā€™s first choice is Clemson. He has already been accepted to other schools but his heart is already tigertown bound. I hope we find out soon. I am more anxious than he is at this point!

When should I expect my letterā€¦ I live in va

I was at Clemson on Friday with my daughter for both a campus tour and a College of Engineering tour. During the CofE meeting it was mentioned by a staff member that a second wave of decision letters would be mailed on Feb 9, so it could be another week before all letters are received.

There is no predicting letter receipt. If in first wave last week then in next few days. But they arenā€™t done sending out so could be weeks.

Maybe those are the denials and waitlists.

@HokieCrazy You may have mentioned this before, but where else did your son apply? It sounds like weā€™re in pretty similar situations. I also got into Penn State Engineering UP and deferred from my #1; I applied for the Millennium Scholars program at PSU and didnā€™t get in either, but still waiting to hear back regarding financial aid/scholarships.

I have to let my 2nd choice know my decision February 10th, if Iā€™m not in this first wave do yall think they would tell me anything if I called?

Havenā€™t gone through all pages of this thread, so forgive me if this has already been touched on: Iā€™m an in state student and have been trying with the CUID ā€œhacksā€- so far the messages I get for the housing are the ā€œenter the activation code on your acceptance letterā€, while I also get the ā€œsign up for Bridgeā€ activation pageā€¦ donā€™t know which to believe or which is actionable.

anyone from prtm find out yet? or are any hacks working for you guys?

@clemsonlover112 PRTM here and from NJ. Hacks didnā€™t work until everyones changed last week and bridge works now, but i find it hard to believe my daughter got bridged. She has every gen ed already for PRTM major with a perfect 4.0. Where in NJ are you? We are Bergen County. Did you try the bridge hack yet?

NJ peeps when do you think we r gonna get letters?

@ā€œlb.48ā€ Whenever you type in your CUID for the housing, then type in a random six numbered code. Based on that response we can assume if you get accepted or not. If it says ā€œthis does not match the one on recordā€ then youā€™re accepted or it will say ā€œno token on recordā€. Itā€™s very confusing because I got the first response but then it also said ā€œwelcome to bridgeā€ so hopefully the bridge one is fake.

Can someone tell me how to sign up for future tiger days? I know there was some discussion here about them filling upā€¦but the link that was posted here last week doesnā€™t work. Thank you!

Can someone tell me how to sign up for future tiger days? I know there was some discussion here about them filling upā€¦but the link that was posted here last week doesnā€™t work. Thank you!