Clemson Class of 2024

@TechDudeMom Tiger Days are not filling up!! Once you receive your packet a few days later you will get an email. Did you get your packet?

Just checked our informed delivery and I have a very small, very white envelope arriving today from Clemson (in NJ) There is no way itā€™s an acceptance or bridge in that envelope, Iā€™m pretty certain. Just wanted to let you know because the onboarding hack still tells me ā€œdoes not match the number on recordā€ which means the hack is definitely a bust!

Iā€™m so nervous???

@MD2024 ā€¦ Did your hack change on friday? Thatā€™s when mine did and it seems everyoneā€™s did that day.

@TechDudeMom I wasnā€™t sure if you got your answer about Future Tiger Days. My daughter got her email several weeks ago (she got her packet in November) and it had a special ID number on it. I am guessing you wonā€™t be able to sign up until they email that information.

Has anyoneā€™s acceptance packet shown up in USPSā€™s informed delivery?

I got the bridge letter showed up on my informed delivery.

@curioustyler i just checked it yesterday for the first time in about a week so I canā€™t be sure what day it changed. Late last week. But looks like Iā€™m denied. Itā€™s okay, it was not my first choice (based on location, not because itā€™s not an awesome school) so good luck to those still waiting! Looks like UMD College Park for me ?

The bridge letter is medium size and says ā€œwelcome to bridgeā€. No way to mistake it as an acceptance letter.

So I get the first response, and Iā€™m prompted when entering my CUID to enter the activation code provided with my ā€œacceptance letterā€ (which I obviously have not received yet), so when I enter a random set of six numbers- I get promoted with the message saying that this isnā€™t the code they have on record. I understand that that itself is promising, yet when I pair my CUID to the bridge link, it prompts me with the sign up page. Any comment is appreciated.

Can someone post the housing link to enter your CUID?

My hack changed on thursday

@MD2024 Did the tiger town hack ever work for you? That makes me nervous

Bridged in NY and grateful for it. For my son it is the right thing. Good luck everyone. Go Tigers!!

@lb.48 I think you were bridged then because I just got the bridge letter today and we had the same scenarios.

@Student13588 i never tried the tiger town one. But definitely donā€™t trust the other one. Sorry. ?

omg iā€™m in school right now and i cannot focus i literally feel like iā€™m gonna puke or cry- iā€™m in NJ too so iā€™m scared
my hack changed last week so i just donā€™t even know anymore
it took 9 days for the letter to get to my brother last year so it seems pretty quick for it to be here already

i canā€™t focus either!!! this is all i can think about and i just keep refreshing the page on this forum. i honestly donā€™t know what to expect. i know it is less competitive in eastern NC rather than in NJ or NY but my stats are still on the lower end of the scale so iā€™m super nervous.

https://youtu.be/MJ7VSirHuQA
yah i may be doing breathing exercises in class i sound wak

I just checked informed delivery. My son got a letter to the bridge program. He will be excited. Itā€™s not the same as regular admission, but if he wants it bad enoughā€¦heā€™ll bridge in.