Clemson Class of 2024

I’m at school currently crying because I got bridged. My friend has an sat score of 1350 and 4.0 unweighted gpa and got bridged. Good luck to y’all! The whole thing is very competitive. It sucks.

You could be waitlisted…which is still something. A lot of people won’t end up going. Don’t lose hope.

The admissions process is so weird and different everywhere. I know everyone will end up where they should and that’s what’s most important. We all have bright futures even if it’s not going to be at Clemson.

I tried the hack a couple days before I got my acceptance letter and the hack just said “doesn’t match” with it on the file.

Texas, Wisconsin, Penn State, VT, Clemson, Dartmouth, WashU in St. Louis, and Vanderbilt.

What is informed delivery? Sorry I am unaware with such process. And is bridge different from the summer entry program? I selected no on the applications since I will be out of country that time. I’m not sure if that’s the same thing or what. I would appreciate any response

@CollegeorBustNE - thank you for that info. We did receive the admissions packet. Sadly, no merit despite the 1430 and 3.8. I know in NE you must still be waiting. Good luck!

Also, adding to what @Cannongoboom said, the yield at Clemson is pretty low so don’t lose hope even if it’s a waitlist.

@RidleyBCHS Hey! Informed delivery is where your mail is emailed to you in the morning. You can sign up for it on usps.com. The summer program is different than bridge. The summer program is basically paying for another semester in the summer so you’re eligible for Clemson in the fall. The bridge program is where you live on campus and stuff but you attend tri county tech school for freshman year. Clemson will bus you there. If you get 30 credits and above a 2.5 gpa you can then attend Clemson the following year, you’re automatically accepted.

Perfect, thanks!! @Lydybird

Just curious, am I the only one who has gotten the small white envelope? Am I the first one this year to be denied to Clemson?! ?

I have a general question that might not be a good fit for this forum, but I will start here. My son was denied from his top choice school and his second choice is his long shot school. Clemson is 3rd choice, mainly because…he grew up basically on campus and wants to get away. He would not listen about applying to more schools. We are thinking about applying to some other computer science schools still taking apps. Any suggestions? CA is out due to requiring SAT essay, which he did not do. Stats: SAT 1430 UW: 4.8 ,W: 3.8 Rank: 23.9% (One University dual enrollment CS class A grade, one published paper, intern with Univ. CS Professor, Eagle Scout, Science National Honor Society, Band)

FYI informed delivery through USPS did NOT scan and show the packet. Bizarre, but it did not. Also did not mention another piece of mail unable to scan.

TechDudeMom, Did the package arrive anyway? Waiting in Charlotte!

@MD2024 please don’t lose hope. We haven’t gotten anything yet either. I read that a mom with twins only got a response on one child and the one with higher stats still had not heard yet. It may be that they are sending the responses out by major - at least that’s what I’m hoping. Someone also said they heard there’s another batch going out on Feb. 9th. So, there’s still hope. :slight_smile:

@TechDudeMom
University of Kentucky’s deadline is 2/15. I don’t know anything about CS there but my daughter is having a great experience as a premed in the honors college (she’s now a junior).
There is a list every year by NACAC of colleges still accepting apps. I believe it’s published May 1 every year.
Sorry it isn’t working out as you hoped and good luck!

No, OOS NH, decent stats, limited major, small white envelope coming.

What is “informed delivery” and how does one check it?

@kd3304 thank you so much for the encouragement! Unfortunately my informed delivery for today shows a small white envelope from Clemson. Maybe the acceptance package was too big to show up on the scanner and this is an accompanying bill?! ? j/k

good luck to you!!

@MD2024 What is “informed delivery” and how does one check it?