Clemson Class of 2024

We are trying to get summer bound and give up our bridge offer as my daughter already has 45 gen eds with a 4.0 from community college so its silly to take them all over again and lose all that time and money.

wow those numbers are so different especially 2016 and 2014. Wonder how many say they will wait and then get accepted and don’t go…

@LivD99
My sister says the Tigertown Bound is in the mailbox. Clifton, VA. I am sure yours is on the way.

I was accepted! 4.5 GPA 1230 SAT. Psych major in MA.

@LivD99, congratulations!

Accepted to pre-business in MA but with the mandatory summer program. So, Clemson is off the table for us. Fortunately he has 5 other acceptances- 3 of which are equally appealing to him. We’re visiting those during Feb. break.
I wish you all good luck on this crazy journey. Congrats to all those who’ve gotten in!

@LivD99

Congratulations!!

Our informed delivery did not picture our orange acceptance envelope! We are in MA and if we do not get any $ will probably forgo. Isenberg at Umass Amherst is a great Business school alternative at about $18k less a year! Hoping Clemson comes through with some aid!

Sorry to hear your son was not accepted, I thought you had previously said he was accepted. Did your past comment mean the hack worked? If so, then we know the hack does not work

Congrats!!

Hooray! @LivD99

He was accepted we just didn’t know it would require the summer program. The page for the Future Tiger Days hack back on 1/28 didn’t mention the summer program.

Is anyone else still waiting…??? I think our mail might be on the floor of the mail truck… LOL

Thank you for explaining. That is good information for those in the future. Best of luck to your school

@tigersden @TheNextChapter @CALMom65 @PhotogDad Thank you so much! Thank you for all of the information given through college confidential. It has made the process so much easier for me!

@LivD99

Summer school required?

Fabulous news!!!

@tigersden
No. Accepted for the fall. Crossing my fingers for you if you have yet to hear!

Did your daughter apply as a transfer? With that gpa and that many hours, I would think she would be a for-sure transfer admit.

@jhe1997 because she is a high school senior she is still considered an incoming freshman regardless of credits she is bringing with her. they said they may offer January start then she would be guaranteed transfer but i really dont want to take the college acceptance experience away from her. she will be so sad hanging around until January and seeing all her friends start.