Clemson Class of 2024

Daughter accepted yesterday! GPA 3.8 SAT 1410. Undeclared major from NJ. We need to visit! Congratulations to all.

Also from NJ. Son accepted for Fall.
4.179 WGPA, top 15% of class, 1430 SAT.
Applied for business

My sons tiger days changed Jan 28 showing his name and major but no letter yet
any chance that owe was wrong? I get that the other one was possibly changed but the fact that it said his full name and chosen major and said welcome to Clemson seemed so legit???

What is the tiger days URL? The original hack showed token not matching and waitlist/bridge did not recognize the CUID. No letter yet - audio tech/music major in NY. Would love the link to try the tiger days.

@allirow My daughter received her acceptance letter yesterday(in CT) and her welcome/name/correct major was also on that FTD hack so I think it’s legit.
Someone did mention they called admissions and was told another batch of letters was being mailed on the 9th I think?

@LivD99 I had such a strong feeling that you’d get accepted- congratulations!! I’m excited for you!! :slight_smile: Now you can relax and celebrate!

They took the tiger days one down, the url became invalid a few days ago.

Daughter was waitlisted. OOS. Business major. 3.9 gpa, 29 ACT

@jmsstb Thank you!!!

What are the average stats for Summer Bound? I was put into it with a 1390 and 3.6 UW applying for business.

what is the waitlist hack?

@Jimmobrien11 I would say your stats would be “summer bound”

I thought I would at least get summer.
OOS
1390 (730 math)
Business, then math

Waitlisted!

Accepted yesterday for fall 2020! Nursing major. OOS.

Son was accepted into engineering, which is exciting news for us. Required Summer Start, though. We like the concept, but a June start is rough. We are hoping that we can visit for him to talk to people and see the campus, before making a final decision. I have a feeling that he will love the campus.
So far, the admissions team and professors have been very good about answering our questions. Plus, the admissions packet was helpful.

1300 SAT; 3.75 WPA; OOS

@12345ca where are you from? My D was accepted for nursing as well! she’s coming from No. Ca

@LGmomof2 I am from Seattle, Wa! That is so exciting, tell her congrats!

My daughter applied for business, OOS, 3.86 UW and 1350 SAT- summer bound

Umass Amherst Isenberg Business School is a great school. I don’t know how it compares to Clemson Business School. But my daughter graduated and has a fantastic job thanks to the school

Is there any sort of ranking between Bridge, waitlist and summer? The stats for all 3 are all over the place. If you are waitlisted it would seem you are very close in what they want because you might get in without doing anything extra like bridge or summer. But then I am sure many waitlisted kids would be happy to be summerbound and then be accepted?

@KJ2020 Thank you so much!!