Clemson Class of 2024

@Massmom2020 We are going on the 28th (from MA, business). Would have loved to have gone on the 6th but my son has a conference. If you have any feedback when you return I would love to hear it.

Does anyone know how to make an IROAR account? I canā€™t find any emails about it or any information about how to make one. I made a Clemson account but IROAR isnā€™t recognizing my username. I never submitted anything with my Clemson account, so I donā€™t know if that is why.

@OliverToliver did you set up the 2FA through the Duo app first? If not you need to download the Duo App and set up the 2 Factor Authentication before you can log into Iroar. You will need to use 2FA every time you log into your account.
https://2fa.app.clemson.edu/

On the IROAR portal, it has a tutorial and it has them log in first, but when I click on get started and try to log in it doesnā€™t recognize my username?

@OliverToliver The iROAR account didnā€™t work for us for about 48 hours after we paid the deposit. Since then it has been working. There is an a ā€œsupportā€ button that says to call 864-656-3494 if you need help. Good Luck!

Confused here. If my son activates his Clemson account is that an acceptance (I realize you still have to pay the deposit etc). Heā€™s not ready to make that decision, but didnā€™t know if Future Tiger Day and Fin Aid and that info came through that account, of if they just send it separately? Thx

@H20resqdogs If your son activates his iRoar account it will not be considered as him accepting his offer to Clemson. There is no commitment. Future Tiger Day emails come through the email associated with your Clemson application portal, and Financial Aid will either come through your iRoar, by email, or by mail (or multiple). I think this is the answer to the question, but if not, let me know!

@drewh02 Thanks!

@86grad I assume the OOS SAT of enrolled students that you are citing is university-wide? I havenā€™t been able to find statistics for individual majors at Clemson. If they are out there, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

You do not need to pay deposit to get it to work. We have not yet paid

No it is not saying you accept

http://www.clemson.edu/admissions/documents/counselor-report.pdf

@CollegeorBustNE thank you. That was the university-wide data to which I was referring. Was looking for major specific data like other schools (VT for example) publish?

I have not seen any data for major specific posted anywhere on their site

What is the point of checking that? Is it to know your financial aid?

This is for @drewh02

@jellyobrien I do not know the ramifications of not checking, but I just felt this was a ā€œbetter safe than sorryā€ situation, all things considered. If I recall correctly, the notification said that it did not affect the disbursement, but I went ahead and filled it out anyway, as it was labeled as a requirement.

I still havenā€™t received an email about future tiger days. Is there another way to sign up?

If you havenā€™t already, you might check your spam-thatā€™s where my daughter found hers.

Has anyone else still not heard whether theyā€™ve been accepted? Weā€™re in NY.