Clemson Class of 2024

@NYAZRI was the application sent Early Consideration (by Dec. 1st)?

Thank you and good luck!

Is anyone’s financial aid page working?

@calisouth Our financial aid Section shows the tabs, but not yet working to show the award.

Anyone else get an Orange Carpet Reception invitation?? I know the website says scholarships are offered at Orange Carpet events.

Calhoun Honors College is out

How many students do they take in the honors college?

Approx 350 or less

I read on their website it said 250

I quoted website

Son accepted to Honors. Website is pretty vague about what that means. Can anyone with experience point me to more insight? Or provide your thoughts on positives and negatives? Would appreciate any help here. He is struggling with decision. Would love some insider thoughts.

Honors according to my daughter : fancier and more expensive housing the first year.

Has Clemson sent out any scholarships and financial aid?They said they would send stuff out February 2020.

As far as I know it hasn’t been sent out, yet, and I thought I saw a post that they were talking “end of February”. So, we might have another couple weeks to wait.

Thanks @HokieCrazy

Daughter accepted to Business program (OOS-MA) 4.15W; 1280 SAT, lots of ECs. Does anyone have any feedback on Clemson’s Business School? I know Clemson is building a new state-of-the art Business school and that may bode well for the future but currently the Clemson School of Business is not ranked that high (#70 in USNews?) For such a selective school, why is Clemson College of Business not ranked higher?

@BlockMI I replied to you on the honors thread with in-depth thoughts on Honors college

My son was accepted to the business school as a Finance major (OOS-CA). I’m puzzled by the business school ranking as well but suspect the new building and business climate in the south east will propel them forward very quickly.

USNews B-school rankings are essentially MBA program rankings. Further, USNews B-school rankings aren’t broken down into public vs. private.

@4Kids - Thanks for the reply - I think those are valid points. I am doing a lot of research on Clemson Business School online and it’s clear there is a hard commitment to be among the top Public business school options with the new building, new faculty and the #ClemsonMeansBusiness campaign