CNU Early Action 2018

Congratulations. We are a couple of hours away so I assume we will here something on Tuesday.

Did everyone get an email from the CNU financial aid office today ? My daughter got an email with her financial aid package but hasn’t gotten a decision letter and admissions says “don’t assume”. Argh

@tguyan we got the email too- but weren’t able to access the package? Did yours open up with the student ID # and then the zipcode and birthdate? We tried several attempts- nothing worked?!

Oops- never mind @tguyan - we got it! :slight_smile: turns out you can’t copy/paste your ID number. Once we retyped it- it worked!

We got the financial aide email as well. It looks like you’re actually able to accept the offer. So, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t a positive indicator.

All CNU admissions social media accounts say its Early Action Notification Day but no mail due to Federal Holiday. My son received financial aid email as well but it was a request for more information. A dependent verification form.We live in NJ so hope to hear this week.

I applied EA and did not receive a financial email. Does this mean I didn’t make it in?

@daylightskies, DS didn’t get one here either but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t mean anything. I haven’t heard of any other kids in our area (NOVA) that has heard. With kids back in school today, if it comes out, I’m sure word will spread like fire with the kids. Good luck to you!

Agreed. It could just be that not all financial aid notifications are released at the same time. Good luck!

We do not have any mail coming from CNU today but we are receiving financial aid information from another college that does not release until April 1st so I don’t think admission and financial aid are tied together because my DD just applied Jan 1 to the other school.

There’s apparently an unpictured letter for informed delivery, I hope it’s the letter

CNU Twitter says today’s the day. Nothing in today’s USPS or email for us today however.

We have a letter waiting at home for my daughter. Not sure what it says–she asked us not to open it. (She did not get any emails either.)

Accepted!! 1380 SAT 4.05 gpa, 3 sport varsity athlete from NOVA!

Nothing in the mail today… maybe tomorrow?

Accepted! 1260 SAT, 3.75 GPA, very involved at school, lots of volunteer work, job experience, etc.

Congratulations! Are you from VA?

My S accepted with 33 ACT and 4.24 gpa NOVA. Also accepted to JMU. Still waiting on 4 other schools. Good luck to everyone. I hope that you get what you want but even if you don’t there is a place for you somewhere even if you don’t think so.

Are any of you familiar with the theatre program at CNU? My daughter was accepted today too… we are out of state- and trying to gather more information about musical theatre at CNU. Has anyone in state seen a show there or have you had first hand experiences with performing arts at CNU? Thank you!

I got accepted in CNU today, and I live in Arkansas. I almost had a heart attack when i couldn’t find my leadership program stuff. I called them, and they said PLP letters come in roughly two weeks. I’m super nervous. I thought the heart attack was over