CNU Early Action 2018

I just know that there is an amazing arts building on campus.

My daughter was accepted today! We live in NY just outside NYC.

how did you all hear- letter in the mail or email?

Yes

In Virginia and haven’t received anything yet?

It was a letter in the mail.

Momofthree55 - just so you are aware, I have informed delivery and according to it there was no letter from CNU coming today. I’m not sure why it didn’t come up? So same could happen for you tomorrow if you don’t see anything.

We’re from the NOVA area and I know my d’s friend got in yet we got nothing in the mail today

Sierra42 - Thanks for the info, maybe only thin letters go through the scanner. I thought my husband picked up the mail on his way out earlier but it looks like our mail didn’t come today even though informed delivery said we had 10 pieces of mail. They usually run late after a holiday but maybe they were too late to deliver it or the mail truck broke down. Our mail usually comes around 530pm so it is later in the day. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow.

Good luck! I’m sure it will come tomorrow!

Hey guys I live in (western) NOVA and hadn’t received my letter yet, so I emailed my admissions officer what their decision was to find out I got in! If some of you don’t get one in the mail today I would recommend doing that :slight_smile:

@hokies23 did they respond to you?

@tguyan Yes, I emailed them last night and got a response this morning around 8am. She told me I was accepted and that if I didn’t receive my letter in the mail this week, they would send another

I live in NOVA and haven’t gotten my letter yet (checked mail today) so I emailed them this afternoon. Hopefully I get a reply soon!

They didn’t tell me my result, just that I should get my letter this week :slight_smile:

No letter today, maybe tomorrow…

Hood luck to everyone, fingers crossed.

Good luck!

It’s on informed delivery! :slight_smile:

Son has not yet received his acceptance letter; but he did receive an email saying “congratulate you on your admission to the President’s Leadership and Honors Programs” and telling him that he has to interview a second time as he is a finalist for the Presidential Scholars. He then received an email asking him to log in and confirm his new student orientation date. Certainly with all this he has been accepted??? Should we call admissions or am I going to look like an idiot? Also congratulations to all that have been accepted!