CNU Early Action 2018

CNU has been dealing with snow issues lately (VA does not do well in snow), so I wouldn’t be surprised if there were some delays with notifications.

We have something from CNU in informed delivery that cost $1.09 to ship so it sounds like the admission booklet.

I don’t really understand why CNU doesn’t just put their admission information on the students captain’s bridge account or email them like most schools do. JMU posted everyone’s results at one time and then a couple of days later they posted the honors results on the students account. Some schools will post it and then send you a nice admissions package. With CNU your results may get lost or delayed in the mail. We know a few students that have received other results and are getting excited about those schools because they have still not received anything from CNU. Sorry to complain but it doesn’t seem like the best way to release results.

Acceptance finally come in the mail!

Accepted today! 1210 SAT // 24 ACT (did not submit) // 3.61 weighted GPA (had a rough freshman year but had a 4.01 junior year)

Good news in the mail today in NVa!

DD also got email inviting her to interview for the Presidential Scholars today. Exciting day.

Congrats!

DS accepted today. We are in Northern VA.

DS accepted yesterday. No mention of Honors or PLP GUESS that comes separately. Congrats to all.

Congratulations to all of your recent admissions! My OutofState D is planning to apply ED next year to CNU.
Any suggestions or advice for ED and Honors or President? Did you get any hurdles or what helped?
Anybody knows anything about the XC or T&F prgm or Women’s team?
Very excited for y’all!

For those of you who were accepted, can you post your grades and scores? My S may be applying to CNU next year . Thanks!