CNU Early Action 2025

No mail today in NoVa, at all…

Congrats to those who got good news! Do you mind posting the general area you are from?

Mechanicsville, VA. Right outside of Richmond

2 Likes

For those who received acceptance letters today, are you able to log in to the admitted student system link/site that was included in your letter?

Springfield VA. Portal only says Decision made.

1 Like

Are you able to log into the “admitted students” website now that you received your acceptance letter? Thank you!

DS received his acceptance today as well! Solomons, MD

1 Like

No it’s still giving me an error message

1 Like

Yes! My daughter just received the admission letter in the mail today! We are in Fredericksburg, VA and it was mailed on the 11th. So excited!

3 Likes

We got mail today but nothing from CNU. Did get a few Xmas cards though!

S21 got acceptance in the mail today. We are in Chevy Chase, MD.

1 Like

If you get in what does the letter look like abs if you don’t get in what does the letter look like?

1 Like

D got an email this morning to check her portal. She was accepted!

Son checked his portal and he got in! Out of state so will have to take a trip down to check it out! Looks gorgeous online. Very excited!

Good news in NoVa today! Now a difficult decision to pick between CNU & UMW. :blush: glad we have a few months to do it. Anyone else deciding between the two?

1 Like

Still nothing in the mail (in the Richmond area) but my daughter checked her portal for admission decision. She also received an email informing her that she is a finalist for the Presidential Scholars program which requires another interview in early Feb.

2 Likes