College Decision Dates 2023: The Official CC Calendar

anyone know unc chapel hill and carnagie mellon?

1 Like

Can we add GW and Lehigh and Syracuse to that list?

GW has not announced a date yet

I know - that’s why I said let’s add them to the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wesleyan 12 am Saturday morning according to instagram

6 Likes

ETA: deleted! Found the Wesleyan information. It was a time zone conversion issue.

1 Like

This is not official, but I think BC will be Thursday 3/23. Last year it was that Thursday and they notified about 2 days prior, so I :thinking: they will announce the release tomorrow and it will be released Thursday, but that’s speculation.

I think Emory will be 3/28 or 29th based on last year’s dates, but that’s total speculation again…

Idk Vandy…

2 Likes

Carnegie Mellon 9am est March 25. Official from email

4 Likes

Has UC Berkeley and Washington and Lee confirmed release dates?

Berkeley is 30th

3 Likes

isn’t it the 24th?

1 Like

It’s at midnight ET on the night from Friday to Saturday. So, whether it is the 24th or the 25th depends on your time zone.

1 Like

So is UC Berkeley 3/34 or 3/30? I have it 3/30 in the calendar based on earlier reporting. Thanks!

I was answering a question about Wesleyan.

Berkeley is definitely 3/30. @Anya_S was replying to a question about Wesleyan who just posted a countdown today that shows their announcement at 12am Friday night/Sat morning, which will be 3/25 for the East Coast and 3/24 for everyone else in the US.

4 Likes

Gotcha! Sorry for not seeing that.

1 Like

any updates on when umich is coming out?

2 Likes

when I called umich, they reiterated “in early April”

3 Likes

thank you for that clarification!

On the Duke portal it says that applicants will be able to see their decisions next week. Does anyone know the exact date?