College Decision Dates 2023: The Official CC Calendar

heard from someone that got an email from their gc that UVM is releasing this friday at 5pm for RD, but can’t confirm since it was a text I got from a friend- they’ll probably announce it soon

(i already applied EA and got in but for those applying RD there, gl!!)

2 Likes

Gettysburg College released today

FWIW when my D18 (now VU22 grad) was accepted she heard either the 26th or 27th. I remember because we were traveling in DC for Spring Break at the time… also heard from Wm&Mary on the same day!

2 Likes

Does anyone know the date for Stanford and UMich?

6 Likes

Stanford will most likely be March 31 or April 1 - usually comes right after ivy day

1 Like

Anyone know dates for the Claremont Colleges? I’m specifically looking for Pitzer and Scripps

UC Davis 3/10 (confirmed)

UC Santa Barbara time is 3 pm (not 6 pm), can you correct the calendar?

1 Like

Thanks for confirming UC Davis, @Zoey2877! I added that to the calendar.

I have UC Santa Barbara at 3pm PST, but maybe your calendar is on EST and that’s why it shows up at 6pm.

2 Likes

Whitman College in Walla Walla, WA

University of San Francisco sent out an email just now that the decisions are coming out on March 9th in the afternoon (PST)

2 Likes

USC - Univ of Southern California posted decisions will be 4/1/23

4 Likes

Where did you see Davis confirmed for 3/10? Did you receive an email and if so, did they say a time? (I have not received an email.)

2 Likes

Anyone know Amherst College and RISD?

3 Likes

A school counselor posted on the College Admissions Experts Facebook page that she received the email, it just said “this Friday”.

2 Likes

Providence College releasing 3/15.

2 Likes

Where did they confirm that? I have noticed that their website says it’s “by 4/1” but many of the parents on the USC thread here have said they’ve always released it earlier (like the 3/24 or 3/25 day).

CC calendar had listed Amherst as 3/18 at 6:21pm EST

2 Likes

Thank you! Nail biter :face_with_peeking_eye:

anyone hear dates for Bucknell, Wake Forest or UNCCH?

4 Likes

Where do you see that? I know it was on the 18th last year

2 Likes