College Decision Dates 2023: The Official CC Calendar

Are you talking about for Amherst?
I saw it on this page which lists all the schools they have dates for.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

FYI for people using that page. I find it helpful, but for the vast majority of colleges it just says “results expected” and then list the date they were released last year. It is not a confirmation of when they are releasing this year unless it specifically states that. I see people frequently mixing it up in the forums.

6 Likes

that is correct and I believe that page states that as well. I think it just gives a guide if people are curious of approximate time frame it could be and it allows people to also join the specific school thread where sometimes there could be more info about it. some dates/times I have personally confirmed that it was correct (and I do think they do update that on the page) and some I knew results have rolled out earlier so it wasn’t just that date alone.

2 Likes

Any ideas when Texas school,come out with their acceptance

1 Like

@Zoey2877, @Gumbymom, looks like UC Davis is now confirmed, right? Thanks!

1 Like

Anyone know about Emory, UVA or Duke?

2 Likes

is university of miami REALLY gonna wait until April 1?

5 Likes

I saw a few counselors posted UC Davis’s message, but students did not get the email, so I cannot confirm.

1 Like

Not sure where they got this info, but it says 3pm on 3/11 for RISD on this page:

1 Like

@kbrad9, those dates are based on last year’s dates. There is a mention at the top of the page that says:

This year’s confirmed dates are labeled as “results releasing.” Dates labeled as “results expected” are projected release dates based on the previous year.

4 Likes

Carleton College - 8 p.m. CT on Friday, March 17 - per an email to the applicant

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Dickinson College announced today (3/9)

3 Likes

Heavy speculation that UW (university of washington seattle) will be tomorrow night (iirc they drop roughly 8pm their time), but the time period they told us was from the 9th to the 15th.

3 Likes

We got an announcement from RIT today, Umass Amherst yesterday

2 Likes

American just sent out an email that they will release on Thurday (3/16)

6 Likes

@Keith_Cross, did they release decisions or just announced dates? Thanks!

It was on their instagram story page for USC Admissions yesterday

1 Like

I’m looking for dates on Syracuse, TCU, U Michigan, Lehigh, and U Richmond

3 Likes