college junk mail - and the winner is....

<p>But in response to the original thread, I think I got the most snail mail + email combined from UC-Boulder, most regular mail from the University of New England, and the most emails from Tulane (and now Neumont)</p>

<p>RPI sent me an email every single day. Every day untill my freshman year of college, since my junior year. I don't get it. I didn't even do that great in my math classes or my math SATs.</p>

<p>BC also sent me like 7 applications and I didn't even know I would be competitive. I applied there to transfer this year and got in, so I guess I underestimate myself and should have got the hint after the 7 heavy white packets. Oh well, 10 packets (including my acceptence package and more propaganda this year) wasted because I'm going to Wesleyan instead.</p>

<p>Oh, and UTexas - Dallas sent me a scholarship in the mail and I didn't even apply. Instate tuition and 8K over 4 years if I just applied. It was pretty weird.</p>

<p>For me, the winner by sheer volume must be University of Evansville. As others have said, it was the first college I received mail from and I continue to get stuff from them every 2-3 weeks.</p>

<p>Kettering wins in the annoying department, because they called me twice and sent almost as most mail as the above. The kicker was when they sent me an email with a subject along the lines of "Leaving So Soon?" after I told the second phone caller that I had no intention whatsoever of applying to Kettering.</p>

<p>Also I receieved a heavy cardboard thing from Ole Miss. Public schools are supposedly suffering from heavy budget cuts these day, yet Ole Miss seems to have enough money to send me this thing.</p>

<p>From D1's time, I remember Villa Julie and Elmira College as being particularly aggressive, not to mention Wash U. Funny thing is D2 recently was sent the exact same brochure from Allegheny College that they had sent D1 a few years earlier.</p>