College of Agriculture?

Can anyone share anything about Purdue’s College of Ag and Life Sciences? It looks like everyone’s first year program is similar but specifically interested in Sustainable food & farming systems B.S. and/or Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. Are the professors good? Do they speak English well? Are the classes all large? Is there any support? It is engaging, quality instruction or are you just a number being pushed through core requirements?

I can’t comment on sustainable food & farming systems. I went on a tour in one of the agriculture buildings at Purdue where FNR is at which houses the major of Fisheires and Aquatic sciences. I don’t attend Purdue but plan on transfering there to study a major in the Agronomy or FNR department. the advisor, professor, and student I met in FNR was very nice and welcoming. Yes they speak English well. The faculty there seemed supportive. The classes you take for your major are small but of course your core classes you take the first year for any major are in large lecture halls and that’s why I’m taking all my core classes at a community college because I don’t learn well in that setting. Purdue’s campus is very beautiful. where are you at in your education? Purdue has many opportunities for internships and extracurriculars.