College of Charleston Early Decision / Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

It just makes me second guess our whole strategy - all matches and safeties with one reach. Since the Tampa deferral, I just keep thinking - Maybe she won’t get into any of the matches! But my husband has said “She hasn’t been rejected anywhere yet!”

1 Like

Best of luck to her. It is true, a deferral is better than a denial!

2 Likes

Thank you - good luck to you too!

1 Like

Totally! Daughter was deferred at Georgia and guessing we’ll be seeing more…

1 Like

Tampa had a HUGE problem this year with more students accepting and attending UT than they had planned for. Many freshman did not get on campus housing - it was a huge mess! I believe they are being much more selective now to even the numbers out. On the other hand my other daughter is a junior there and LOVES it!

4 Likes

anyone get an acceptance yet?

No this is torture!

3 Likes

EA Decisions come out tonight at 6pm I believe.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s what they told me as well. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Yes! Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My son applied for Honors and his acceptance to the Honors college has been on his portal since this morning. So if anyone applied to Honors, you might be able to get a sneak peak if you toggle over to the Honors tab.

6 Likes

congratulations!! I applied for the honors college but I dont have it posted on my portal

2 Likes

6 pm is when they will receive the email.

4 Likes

Do you see where the little 3 lined button is? Lower right (I’m on my iPhone) When I hit that it navigates to Home, Honors College and Events tabs. I saw the letter under honors. Good luck!

Yes. I checked but no letter posted. Oh well

Did you talk to admissions to get this time?

Pretty sure my son’s notification is a glitch in the system so don’t be discouraged. Wishing you the best of luck!

Did it have merit info?

Has anyone heard yet or am I crazy!

Nothing for us yet

1 Like