Colorado College EA/ED Class of 2022

i think it is yield protection. They know she is fishing especially since her brother goes there.

S got his ED package a week or so later too-- the merit aid was a nice surprise! We didn’t apply for financial aid so when he said that he got financial aid, we were confused until we looked at it and it said Trustee scholarship…frankly we didn’t even know they agave merit aid out!

Have any deferred applicants received the email that they stated we would need to keep our names in the running?

@squid123 , my daughter has not gotten the email yet. She was going to check with others at her high school that were deferred to see if they got it. I haven’t heard from her about that yet.

My son is First Year at CC so he is home for break. He loves the school and is very happy with his choice. He was accepted ED. He had good test scores but his grades were not what you would expect them to be for CC. I am convinced that he got in due to 1.demonstaed interest in the school. A visit during Spring Break of his junior year and another overnight visit with an interview during the Fall of his Senior Year. 2.a very good essay showing a good fit. 3. No need for financial aid.

We are just happy that he is happy. Good luck to all.

so I got in EA, but financial aid is nowhere near good enough. anyone here wanna cover my tuition for me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just checking, anyone know when ED2 Decision Notifications are coming?

Today at 4 pm MST, didn’t you receive an email about this?

How did things go for ED2? Anyone want to celebrate?

Denied, 1310 in the SAT and 3.5 GPA unweighted, I was really interested in playing Soccer for CC but oh well…

So sorry, adamkh. Hope your other apps make up for you disappointment.

Anyone have any insight on when RD notifications will come through? “Late March” (as in 3/30?) as the CC website says, or do they typically release sooner?

@Glenbarr , last year it was March 10. The year before was March 15. Hopefully it will be this week sometime.

Did every international student receive the Global scholars notice form on their portals?

Etondad- I’ve been reading your wonderful posts and would like to bend your ear about a different topic-
The British International School of Boston
I saw that one of your sons went there and then to Eton and to Harvard.
Our eldest daughter just got accepted into fourth grade and we know very little about the school. Could you please share your thoughts on the education there? Would be lovely to chat offline if possible too. We live in Cambridge and need to make a decision soon. Thanks in advance for your generous counsel!

@etondad
Congrats!!
Etondad- I’ve been reading your wonderful posts and would like to bend your ear about a different topic-
The British International School of Boston
I saw that one of your sons went there and then to Eton and to Harvard.
Our eldest daughter just got accepted into fourth grade and we know very little about the school. Could you please share your thoughts on the education there? Would be lovely to chat offline if possible too. We live in Cambridge and need to make a decision soon. Thanks in advance for your generous counsel!