Colorado College EA/ED Class of 2022

Hey guys,
This is a discussion for the students who applied to Colorado College, Wish you all the best!

Anyone know when EA decisions come out?

I think EA comes out on the 20th, ten days to go!!!

so you think they have decisions on the 20th so that people who are using there ed elsewhere can be taken off their accepted EA list for better yield?

ED on the 15th and EA on the 20th. I wonder if the decisions come out at midnight in whichever time zone a person is in or if it is MST.

MST

4PM MST, 6PM EST

Where are you all seeing these dates and times for decision releases? Is it posted somewhere by CC? Is this just speculation or actual confirmed dates and times?

When my son applied in 2014, ED was announced on Dec 15 and EA was Dec 18. I know that someone posted Dec 15 & 20 on a different thread, but those dates were last year. It is not the same every year, so I just wondering if someone has actually heard those are the dates for this year from CC.

It is on their website. I also spoke to admissions at CC regarding ED notification confirming 4PM MST on the 15th.

@climbski113 , can you please post a current link to where you saw it on their website. The only dates I have found on their website are from last year. Thanks

@climbski113 I hope you’re right! All I could find is that link from last year. In the past the ED release has typically been on the 15th but it is weird that there isn’t an official word from admissions this year. Hopefully applicants will get an email with an update soon!

Previously, the website said mid-December. It was updated with the dates/times: https://www.coloradocollege.edu/admission/application/deadlines/

@hjbmk , if you read that page, you will realize that you posted a link from last year. It states :“We will accept the Coalition Application next year for the 17-18 application season.” That was posted last year about this years application season. This year page still says Mid-Dec for ED and Late-Dec for EA.

I just logged in to my application status page, and there is a new item called midyear report which is marked as awaiting. Does anyone know what this is/ if I need to submit something before I hear back. My school doesn’t finish its first semester until well after the decisions are supposed to be released.

Just want to chime in with my thoughts…

1. no, you do not need to update your portal with a mid year report (yet). That report will be for your end of fall semester grades and so it isn’t relevant at the moment. If they needed something for admissions purposes they darn well should have asked weeks ago!

2. A friend of my D’s who is a recruited athlete said she heard form her coach that ED will be released on Friday. I know the “she said he said” dialogue is not an official announcement by any means but the kid does have a pipeline and as far as she could tell from their conversation all ED applicants should hear back on Friday. I hope she’s right!

Good luck you guys- the wait will soon be over!

On website. https://www.coloradocollege.edu/admission/application/deadlines. Also spoke to admissions rep at
CC on the phone who told me they would be released at 4PM Friday.

looks like website is from last year but in my conversation with the admissions office two days ago, I was told 4PM MST.

i receive CC’s email saying that “Our Early Action notifications will be available to you online on Tuesday, December 19 at 4 p.m. MST.” 5 days to go, good luck~~

Just received an email from CC. ED comes out at 4pm MST today (12/14).

Just got an email that said ED will be released at 4pm today!