Colorado College - ED and EA discussion thread (class of 2019)

<p>Differed </p>

<p>OMG!+. It’s a Y E S !!!</p>

<p>Woohoo, accepted! I’m from CO though, so its always felt really close to home. Where are you guys from? I’ve heard there were a lot of New England applicants this year…?</p>

<p>deferred. this sucks. i really wanted to go here. </p>

<p>Are they rejecting very many students?</p>

<p>Accepted from Ohio! </p>

<p>Accepted!
International!</p>

<p>I GOT IN!!!</p>

<p>@Ctesiphon
They only deferred about 400 out of 4000, and they only accepted about 20% of that. So yes, they are rejecting lots.</p>

<p>Ok, that’s promising at least. UChicago deferred a huge percentage of their applicants this year, with hardly ANY rejections. At least me being deferred at CC indicates they seriously considered my application and I may still have a good chance in March since there not so many deferrals.</p>

<p>Congrats to all those accepted! </p>

<p>I’m done with college stuff until March…when RD decisions come out</p>

<p>Yay got in! International. 3.46 UW, really decent ECs, pretty solid essay. </p>

<p>still can’t see the result, no red box displayed</p>

<p>Accepted!! I’m so happy! </p>

<p>Accepted with merit! so so so excited!</p>

<p>Where are you seeing that you got scholarship money? I don’t see that anywhere. I thought that wasn’t coming until later.</p>

<p>My son got deferred. Does anyone know if the chances are good at getting in if deferred and if any merit will be offered at that point? That is the only way he could go is if he gets merit.</p>

<p>Accepted!! I’M SO EXCITED</p>

<p>Accepted :)</p>

<p>Accepted!!! :)</p>

<p>@pcmom1, my base camp had a section that stated I had been awarded a merit scholarship. My financial aid stuff isn’t working right now, so I’m not aware of the amount. Hope this helped!</p>