Colorado College vs Carleton vs Vassar (waitlisted)

<p>May 1st is drawing near and I still don't know where I'm going!! Please help! I would love some input. </p>

<p>My thoughts/concerns
-Carleton: it's in my hometown and I'm not sure if I want to stay so close, the student body seems a bit too overly nerdy and socially awkward for me (is this true?), I love the community that carleton has and the close relationship with professors but I'm not sure if the students are too introverted. </p>

<p>-Colorado College: I got a less intellectual feel than I did while at Carleton. Everyone seemed really outgoing though and super nice and fun loving (a bit different from what I saw at Carleton). I'm not super outdoorsy. I ski and love to be outdoors but I don't think I'm as into it as much of the student body seemed to be. Also partying seemed incredibly prevalent on campus. And with such a rigorous block plan this concerned me a bit. Do students still get their work done while having a good time?</p>

<p>-Vassar: because I was waitlisted I didn't go to admitted student days so I really don't know very much about it. </p>

<p>I know that was really long but I could REALLY use any input!
Thanks!!!</p>