Columbia Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

blocks of code dont matter guys. its .mp4 not only mp4

Does anyone have “.mp4”?

Wait do you know anyone with the .mp4? i’m so confused where did this theory originate :sob:

2 Likes

I haven’t played a varsity sport but have participated in four over the course of high-school. Co-Founded a club and was VP for my National Honor Society. Besides that, just little club things with no general cohesion or direction. So essentially no research, no nationally recognized awards/leads, etc. that usually make your IVY candidate (or so one says).

what is this whole mp4 thing about???

I think it’s because Columbia shows a video if you are accepted. But I haven’t seen someone with .mp4 yet I think. Best of luck to everyone!

if ur accepted a video plays, supposedly. thus .mp4. i have a school computer so i cant even inspect element :pensive:

i dont , but by logic a video file would be .mp4 (its just a theory)

WAIT WHAT?? When does the vid show up??

oh like when u open the decisions?

1 Like

I think they mean when the decision is out

If accepted, a video starts to play! :slight_smile: If not accepted, I think the letter pops up

2 Likes

if you get in a video plays

1 Like

bestie i havent been accepted i dont know wish i did :pensive:

1 Like

only if you get in

gotcha

Yeahhhh I’m in the same position as you, I have no national awards and almost all of the things i did were local and in school so I’m kinda doubtful :(( but fingers crossed, you never knowww

3 Likes

LOL I just think it’s so funny how colleges do that. For Princeton, it’s a tiger if you’re accepted and it’s the Princeton logo if you’re rejected.

1 Like

ohhhh ok that makes sense. if nobody else has seen the “.mp4” yet, then i don’t think it’s a big deal

1 Like

Yeah no doubt, we could be pleasantly surprised. I’m just speaking in terms of myself

2 Likes