Columbia Class of 2027 Official Thread

@fletcherjones My son received his likely letter around 11th /12th March. He was admitted into the Class of 2023.

2 Likes

Thank you

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Does anyone have their financial aid documents downloaded in FA portal?

1 Like

I do

How can I access the FA portal? Columbia is the only school whose FA portal I couldnā€™t access.

1 Like

To the right of your application checklist is a light blue box with ā€œQuick Linksā€, and you click on financial aid. On the next screen you click on Track your application on the far left, and on the final screen there is an underlined sentence that says Online Financial System and you click that. To log in on the financial aid page youā€™ll need your Columbia id that starts with C. You might have to click first time user in the login box but I canā€™t rememberā€¦
Finally, thereā€™s a menu button on upper left and you click that to choose documents.
Thereā€™s probably a much easier way to get there but thatā€™s how Iā€™ve been doing it! :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m assuming you are already admitted ED?

We have a whole load of documents downloaded in the Columbia FA portal, but nothing new. The last one was 2/4. We have a total of 16 docs on the portal. It looks a bit messy honestly.

1 Like

looks like they havent received ours!!
it says ā€œrequired for packagingā€ -what could that mean?

You either need to submit them or theyā€™re still trying it pull it from IDOC, if you already have it there.

we have it in IDOC as of this weekend - a different school made the request. Honesly this part of it all is the most confusing and stressful

thank you!

1 Like

Appreciate some input. My childā€™s high school operates in a trimester mode. The Fall Term grades were sent in Dec and Winter term grades will be sent this week. Does anyone know if grades sent this week (3.76, unweighted all college level courses) which are lower than last (3.88), will make any impact regarding decision? Thanks!

Iā€™m a RD international applicant, but I have around 10 documents on the financial aid portal.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

On my IDOC portal I got the following document request about a month ago:

I was curious, what this is for exactly?? And has anyone else gotten this

1 Like

Also according to corroborated posts on A2C reddit, people have begun to get CUSP Columbia likely letters

I didnā€™t get one, I just want others to know that its out there and they should check their portals and spam folders.

1 Like

I remember that. Got it fairly early on (like early to mid January). It was just a form that states whether you will be using outside scholarship money.

has anyone received a likely

1 Like