COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

Congratulation on Georgetown! Same question as Duke, did Georgetown give you a date that you have to make a decision by?

Didn’t apply to duke, but no it does not matter. For reference, Vandy asked for first wave deposit on May 6th. Committing is just a deposit. If you decide not to go to the school, you’ll just lose your deposit.

True and thanks!

1 Like

Yes, June 04, but Duke doesn’t need to deposit any money.

Thanks! Yes Georgetown did give me a date but it’s around June 15 I believe so it’s not a problematic date haha.

My friend who applied to UPenn just told me they just announced Penn’s gonna release transfer admission decisions on 5/17

That’s correct.

hopefully Columbia does something similar to Penn to notify us

1 Like

since they moved the date back to probably the 21st or the 28th I wouldn’t expect a notification of the decision date until next week

1 Like

Called AO. It will be mid May. So I think it will be next Monday to Wednesday.

2 Likes

That’s great! I just spoke with them about submitting my final grades and they said I could if they were available on a transcript so I just sent it in. Hopefully they review it

lucky, my finals are literally this week lol.

Mid May to announce the decision date or mid May to release the actual admission decisions?

Decision as far as I know.

Are you sure because when I last called them, they said they weren’t allow to give out any speculation or date?

I called them today. So I believe it’s the most updated information. But who knows. Good luck you guys!

Dont they usually come on a friday. And the closest friday to mid may is the 14th

Theyre definitely not releasing it this week. It’s either May 21st or May 28th, its usually the friday before their deadline

so I just saw Columbia posted this tiktok of a girl who got into Columbia and I went to her page and she said she just got in as a transfer??? does anyone know how tf she found out??? or do yall think it was for like a diff Columbia program.

columbia GS most likely

4 Likes