COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

nvm i found it. they say take at least 100. but is that in total for both the sophomore and junior class?

i thought it was around 160 ish? and probably yea

idk if they changed it but their website currently says “we are intentional in our efforts to welcome over 100 transfer students to campus every year.”

Does anyone still have fin aid checklist??

No it’s been gone

They do, but you don’t want to be wait listed. It’s tortuous!

ill take it over a rejection letter

Waitlist is no less than a rejection. Its harder to get off the waitlist than to get in. I would rather have a closure

1 Like

I know people who have gotten off the waitlist for Columbia, they take more people off the waitlist than you think…waitlist means you still have a shot and consideration. I rather take that than be flat-out rejected and not have the chance to demonstrate my continued interest in the school.

1 Like

Do you think they will send an e-mail with specific date and time for decision release? I got one from Penn so I was wondering if Columbia usually does this too?

I just emailed them to ask and all I got was
“That information is on the website” so tbh I don’t know

somebody mentioned it would be 21st

that made me laugh so loud LMFAOOOOOOO. its either the 21st or 28th, always the friday before the “deadline”.

1 Like

I’ve never been more stressed.

Guys, last year, people received an email on Monday about decision info (decisions ended up coming out Friday) , so I expect that if we don’t receive an email today or tmo, our decisions are most likely going to be released on the 28th lol

1 Like

Ugh I think Columbia is taking forever because of the waitlist students…they’ve started to accept students from their waitlist.

I will be very sad if they dont come out this friday because someone here confirmed that they said 21st :(((

1 Like

When I called them they said they don’t know, theyre giving mixed signals

End this suffering pls columbia <3

My entire checklist on Columbia’s application page disappeared… anyone else?