COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

mine disappeared too! looks like they might release decisions today?

Oh dear :joy::joy:

Hopefully! When I got into Barnard the portal glitched and released my decision early so I will be doing that all day with Columbia’s page too lol

Columbia usually informs beforehand about when they will be releasing decisions right?

i thought so

Did everyone’s checklist disappear today?

Just checked last years thread. Checklist disappeared on 4th may around 11am and they got an email on the same day notifying that decisions will be released on the 8th which means we will get an email some time today and friday 21st is the big day

2 Likes

Mine did.

mine did too. I am more convinced that we will get decision this Friday.

1 Like

Just got the email. Decisions on May 21, 5:00 pm

4 Likes

just got the email saying decisions will be out friday at 5pm eastern. good luck everybody!

that email scared me for a second lol, I wish you all the best!!

1 Like

I thought you were a Columbia student, not?

I just got the email too and my stress level just increased by 10,000!!! Ahhh it’s almost here

BC, but I’m trying to transfer to CC in order to pursue its post-bacc premed program that’s exclusive to CC students (:

So you still have to go through the same process as an external transfer? Is there an internal transfer process?

My final grades do not come out till after the notification date. Do you guys think there is anything I can do about that because I know my final grades are going to be so much better than my midterm report. My classes reported midterm exam grades as the midterm grade.

I know there’s internal transfer between the engineering college and columbia college but I’m not too sure about GS

not sure because they probably already finalized everything.

not unless you get waitlisted. You can’t appeal your decision so whatever decision you get is final