COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

yeah just confused cause this is directly from the coaltion website:
https://www.mycoalition.help/hc/en-us/articles/1500002757321-Completing-your-Transfer-Coalition-Curriculum-Report

ohhh yeah the coalition one doesn’t require signatures, sorry I was thinking of the common app midterm report

2 Likes

Quick question, I was wondering if getting an internship would help with my application. FYI I’m a CS major student who has interned at a FAANG company as a freshman and will again as a sophomore.

The transfer curriculum report form in the applicant’s portal says “We encourage you to upload screenshots of your school’s online student services system to demonstrate the grades you are currently earning in your Spring 2021 Courses. This form will replace the Coalition Curriculum Report in your transfer application.”
Am I allowed to upload my Coalition Application curriculum report in the portal instead of screenshots of my school’s online student services system?

Thanks for letting us know the new way of uploading midterm report.

From my reading of the instructions, it’s better to upload the screenshot instead of the coalition report.

I already got my cirriculam report completed by my profs. Should i upload that or the screenshots?

I’m submitting the curriculum report signed by my professors since it contains important comments too, plus every university has a different system of grading. An 90 might mean an A for some and A- for others so it’s best to upload the report since the website asks for it in the transfer requirements.

Same because i dont think the ss will give a good idea cuz some assignments are worth more than the others so the total number isnt very accurate representation of the grade

I submitted fafsa in mid feb. Yesterday i received email that it isnt submitted. Anyone facing this issue?

Omg Sameeeeee! I submitted my FAFSA in January but I got an email from Columbia on Friday saying it is missing. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

1 Like

Omg :sob::sob: i double checked the code and everything its correct. Emailed them back. I am very worried what to do?

1 Like

May you please let me know what they say?

Sure not a problem.

Most likely they will ask you to fax a copy of your social security card. :smile:

1 Like

U think i should try removing and adding them back again on my fafsa?

No, wait for fin aid to send you email with docs. They need your ss card to match the fafsa.

Yes this fellow was right. They want a copy of social security card and a form that they send. Can fax it or upload to idoc

Did you email the financial aid office? What is the email address?

Also, did you reply directly to the email they sent last week or did you write a new email to them? Thanks!

Yes. ugrad-finaid@columbia.edu