Computer Science program?

Hello! I got accepted to Wisconsin and am planning on enrolling in their computer science program and I am wondering how good of program is it? I know it is a good program but compared to Illinois, Georgia Tech, etc. Thanks.

It is a top notch program. Rankings are similar to those of Illinois, Georgia Tech, etc. I am a CS student and have had little to no trouble getting into CS classes which I don’t think has necessarily been the same for my counterparts at other schools. You can find Wisconsin graduates at pretty much every major tech company, and Madison is becoming more and more of a hub for startups.

Ditto the above. Excellent CS and math as well (some crosslisting of courses and math background useful in CS). Known quantity nationally for jobs outside the Midwest as well as more locally.

@CollegeMan91 does Wisconsin offer good help to acquire internships in that field?

They definitely give opportunities to acquire internships. They have both internship and career fairs that students are welcome to attend with many top companies.